Phones ?

Dunc

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Samsung Ultra Edition II. I told the guy in the shop I wanted one with two buttons - one for hello and one for goodbye, and this is what I got - it can probably do a bit more than that, but have never tried and I have had it three years. Oh yes, it is a pretty phone biggrin.gif

I have a Samsung Ultra Edition II. I told the guy in the shop I wanted one with two buttons - one for hello and one for goodbye, and this is what I got - it can probably do a bit more than that, but have never tried and I have had it three years. Oh yes, it is a pretty phone biggrin.gif

LOL!!!!!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I was always a Sony Ericsson man myself. I ummmed and aarrghed about the iPhone for 3 years then took the plunge when the iPhone 3GS got released.

Glad i did, its the best phone I have ever owned and won't be going back anytime soon.

iPhone 4 the Win!!!

OK I give it a chance and fell out with the Blackberry so I took it back, reason the screen was to small ( am going blind in my old age ) and it just did not have the functions some of the others on the market have.

So what did I replace it with ? Sony Ericsson x10 as recommend by or Marc in the 1st place ( smart arse )

It seems like a very good phone ATM but then again so did the BB, this as a hell of a lot more on it and been battering it for a few days now. makes the iphone look old so I hope ipone 4 when it comes out is a lot better or they could lose even more of the market than they already have.

X10 rocks dont it Marc :)