Husky Owners Optics

Marc

Hi all,

Here yet again with another update that will be going live shortly. Sometime over the coming weeks there will be an update to your user settings. This will include a new feature for the wearers of glasses and contact lenses. To use the feature you will need to find out (unless you already know) what your perscription is and set these up as an option in your settings.

How this works:

Well we all know that when your eyesight starts to go a little, it causes blur when looking at objects, and also text. So therefore if you look at the screen without your glasses, obviously you are going to see blurred text often to the degree that you cannot read what is on the screen. The new feature basically does the opposite to what your eyes do and is extremely new technology. The direct opposite to the blur that you see will be applied to all the text you see on the forum, enabling you to view the forum content without the need for any other visual aid whatsoever.

I'm extremely happy to say that our site (along with a few others) has been asked to test this product for a very well known internet orgranisation that will be selling this for thousands of dollars. As such, when the technology emerges onto the markets we will be given a lifetime licence for the product completely free of charge.

I hope you enjoy this new addition (unless you are lucky enough not to need it obviously)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the last couple of years I've had to wear glasses for reading so this will make my life so much easier on the forum.

It would be great if this tech could be applied direct through the PC on ALL content on the PC, Movies , Web, Pictures etc. . .

Well done on Scoring this fantastic trial.

Kudos.

ohmy.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

pmsl, my dad was getting really excited about this marc............lol

he has to sit further and further away from the screen!!!!!! soon i fear he may be in the kitchen just to see it lol

great joke marc keep em coming

kelly

AAAAallllllllrighty then. . . .

Come on people. . .

lets start plotting some. . .

REVENGE. biggrin.gif

Must say, I for one is deeply unhappy about thissad.gif . When I read the title 'Husky Owners Optics' I thought whoo hooo, Marc and Sarah are going round everyones home and setting up a free bar bananen_smilies046.gifbananen_smilies047.gif .

Alas no, twas just a joke. But........................fishing.gif , keep reeling...