Mistaken identity

and Amy, if it hadn't been a youngish girl and at the vets, where, you know i want my dog looked after when we're there...i would have said nah he's gay, that's why he's got the pink collar!

rofl, I know I would, if it wasnt a child of course.

I had someone this morning ask if Marley was a Malamute :confused:

I said no he's a Husky like Bandit and they are brothers (was out with them together) and they didnt believe they were brothers.Poor Marley, Ive never seen him so insulted

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can u not belive they r brothers!? they look like twins! lmao sum ppl r just weird we did have sum1 a few weeks back wlkin bk frm feild me wit blaze n bing n sian wit khi n amy wit milo sum1 went omg theres sum1 wlkin down the road with wolves ( to his wife or summin) so she came out to have a look n she told us what he had sed bout um bein wolves lol

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't so much what I said but what I thought was "Does my dogs look like a chowchow? I dont think so! I can see why some people may think Marley is a malamute but a bloody chow! thats just ridiculous!"

all I said was "no, they are huskies" completely different to what I was thinking, lol

Not only that Marley and Bandit didnt look too impressed being called a chow either! Looked most insulted!

Some workers around the area asked me one day 'sorry, they are Caucasian, right?' 'No, they are Siberian Huskies' 'Oh no, i read on the internet thet they are Caucasian Huskies!' 'Sir, i know that the caucasian and siberian words are identic, but believe me, i know better what breed i own!'

Well, it's ok when a normal human doesn't know exactly how a husky looks. But i get really nervous when a judge have no idea how a Siberian Husky looks! Sometimes i felt like i can throw a standard-copy in his hands! I think that i will take with me on every dog show a copy of the Standard and before the show begins i will give it to the judge to read it.

little boy asked me if Blaze was a wolf 2day bless him granted he had his back 2 the boy and his tail was down so he did kindda look like a wolf i call him a wolf anyway lol but i had a little giggle and told him that he is a husky then i heard his m8 say 'is it a wolf or are they dogs then?' bless the little boy sed 'she just said it was a dog' or summin like that they were ridin away on there bikes when they sed it lol bless them i dont mind little kids gettin it wrong and blaze does look like a wolf from the back i think so anyway its the stupid adults i just dont get lol