Mistaken identity

Oh yes your definately right, the sibe looks nothing like the akita, here look

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/petplanet/breeds/Japanese_Akita.htm

Does that look like a sibe? I think not!

yeah i thought so lol i mean an akita has a diff head shape and are much bigger

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and also i had a little girl (bout 10-12 maybe) who sed awww look at the dogs and went 2 come over 2 have a stroke n her mum sed no dont touch them :o i was thinkin y not my dogs ent diseased n they ent vicous or they wud either have a muzzle on them or i wudnt b walkin them near kids wtf?

oh and also i had a little girl (bout 10-12 maybe) who sed awww look at the dogs and went 2 come over 2 have a stroke n her mum sed no dont touch them :o i was thinkin y not my dogs ent diseased n they ent vicous or they wud either have a muzzle on them or i wudnt b walkin them near kids wtf?

Some people are like that these days! I can kinda see the point with your staffie cross as many people see these as aggressive dogs for some reason (ive never seen an aggressive staffie though). There are also a few people around that fear dogs (no matter what the breed is) and so they try to put that fear into their children as well. I wouldnt pay no attention to it to be honest but it is odd that people should fear a dog as friendly as the sibe!

Some people are like that these days! I can kinda see the point with your staffie cross as many people see these as aggressive dogs for some reason (ive never seen an aggressive staffie though). There are also a few people around that fear dogs (no matter what the breed is) and so they try to put that fear into their children as well. I wouldnt pay no attention to it to be honest but it is odd that people should fear a dog as friendly as the sibe!

oh yeah a can kindda understand it wit bing as even tho we know hes a giant softie he does look quite scary sometimes even tho hes goin all grey now maybe she didnt realise what breed blaze was n doesnt no anything bout a sibe like i think i sed a few weeks backsum1 sed hes gonna b vicous when hes bigger so maybe shes got the same thing in2 her head oh well i no my dogs n i love them so who cares wot any1 else thinks lol :biggthumpup:

oh well i no my dogs n i love them so who cares wot any1 else thinks lol :biggthumpup:

Thats the main thing! As long as you love them and trust them not to be aggressive thats all that matters! Most dogs which are aggressive are usually due to them being incorrectly trained/bought up by their owners!

• 4 weeks later...

omg, crazy talk!!!

at the vets a young girl said, what kind of dog is that? Vet lady (think mother) said a Husky...girl said is it a boy or a girl, Eika wears a pink collar! - go figure!

She also went on to say, is it a wolf (quite quietly to her mum!) - who replied, no i told you it's a husky!

A man once asked me if Kira was a greyhound ,I think he was taking the p_ss :mad: :eek: I often get asked if Tia is an elk hound she is bi eyed and its not the first time someone has said " OMG what a shame your dog is blind ":confused:

blind!? ive never got that wit blaze what did u say? and a greyhound n an elk hound wtf? what did u say 2 that

Huskylove

You raised that boy very well! LOL Good answer.

People are morons, why perfect strangers feel the need to come up to you and get into your details, I'll never know!

I have been asked if my dogs would bite intruders (of course, I say!) if they are guard dogs (of course, I say!) In fact, my favorite question was on a river path near my house when two scary drunks asked me if my dogs would 'protect' me!

I doubt it but I was in a cranky mood... Tala had pooed at the beginning of a two mile walk and I was tired of carrying the stupid bag! So, I said:

"No they will just sit there and watch while I beat you off with this bag of dogsh*t!"

They actually looked scared! I almost immediately apologized but then decided, nah!

I have been asked if my dogs would bite intruders (of course, I say!) if they are guard dogs (of course, I say!) In fact, my favorite question was on a river path near my house when two scary drunks asked me if my dogs would 'protect' me!

I doubt it but I was in a cranky mood... Tala had pooed at the beginning of a two mile walk and I was tired of carrying the stupid bag! So, I said:

"No they will just sit there and watch while I beat you off with this bag of dogsh*t!"

They actually looked scared! I almost immediately apologized but then decided, nah!

ROFL!! Good one! I'll remember that one!

i remember being at a village fete / pet show not to far away from me... this was when i only had Tikaani ...

she was only Husky there and i think pretty much everyone who was there made a b-line for her to make a fuss..

and i over heard a young lad about 17 witha mate chatting to 2 young girls and i could here the aaaaawwww ss coming from the girls and the young lad trying to be all clever started saying .." oh i know what that is , its a Japanese Akita " ROFL nearly wet myself when i then spoke and said " no she is a Siberian Husky " how embarrased did he feel when the girls started laughing at him... he stormed of when they came over to make a fuss ...

Okay, on the same subject.

After telling someone that it's a husky or siberian or malamute.... have you ever been told that you are wrong –about your own dog?

not too long ago someone asked what kind of dog I had, he said it was on the tip of his tongue but he couldn't come up with it... I told him Tala was a siberian husky and he said "No, that's not it..." and then he walked off!

even Tala tilted her head and looked confused

lol Cris!! And Richard, i wish i had been there to see that!

and Amy, if it hadn't been a youngish girl and at the vets, where, you know i want my dog looked after when we're there...i would have said nah he's gay, that's why he's got the pink collar!

Okay, on the same subject.

After telling someone that it's a husky or siberian or malamute.... have you ever been told that you are wrong about your own dog?

not too long ago someone asked what kind of dog I had, he said it was on the tip of his tongue but he couldn't come up with it... I told him Tala was a siberian husky and he said "No, that's not it..." and then he walked off!

even Tala tilted her head and looked confused

lmao nah not had that yet wonder what he was thinkin

lmao @ Tala tho bless her bet she was so confused