Secret Santa

Jay

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly I don’t think I can do it this year. We’ve had a load of things come up recently and I’m having to be very careful with the pennies for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

2 hours ago, Huskys At Play said:

I am a "USA peep". But I am pretty new here. I have never shipped anything out of the country before. 

You can join in and opt to only exchange with people in the US only, North America only or Anywhere, its up to you.  On a side note, we are neighbors!  I live in Crown Point :)  Welcome to the forum!

1 minute ago, Jay said:

You can join in and opt to only exchange with people in the US only, North America only or Anywhere, its up to you.  On a side note, we are neighbors!  I live in Crown Point :)  Welcome to the forum!

Yes, we are neighbors. Thank you. Then I'm in. 😊 I would like to keep it in the USA for this year. 

• 2 weeks later...

@JAY ~ I'm sorry I'm not participating, and this sounds so fun!! It's because of my own Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I have a daily battle about "time" with deadlines, taskings, daily chores, etc. I worry constantly about missing deadlines/ events. I would love to participate but better not this year.
But you all have a blast!!
[emoji8][emoji171][emoji274]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I have matched everyone up, and I have just sent out messages to all of those that are participating asking for the addresses.  As soon as I receive those I will send out another message with the name and address of who you are shopping for.  I will only send out the messages once I have everyone's response, so get those to me as soon as possible.

If you did not put your name in to participate and wanted to, I am sorry but it is now too late to do so, but remember it for next year!

Thanks everyone!

I have just done my shopping and it was so much fun. What date should we ship the gifts [emoji320] as I guess we don’t won’t them too early.... or do we [emoji10]

I have just done my shopping and it was so much fun. What date should we ship the gifts [emoji320] as I guess we don’t won’t them too early.... or do we [emoji10]

You can always put on the box ss do not open , Dec 25th or something or wrap the present first n then put a tag on saying not to open , I'd ship them as soon as u can so they don't get lost in the shuffle with how many things will start getting posted soon

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

We are not supposed to open til Christmas eve,however......... if it fits through the letter box and Amy gets to it 1st.........[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

I would like to ask my recipient for patience. I want to send a present with personal touch, therefore I will not send until next month. I also would like to ask for understanding, we don/t have quality product to buy here. So it will be something small but unique and sent with lot of love. :redface1:

lol I have two furballs who are grumpy and upset because i put a big bag full of toys and treats away from them. just need to get a jiffy envalope and will post them Monday or Tuesday, Got a delivery from store coming some time monday will not be wrapping the gifts

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks so much secret Santa! Ghost thoroughly enjoyed sniffing the box vigorously and tail wagged lots while we opened it!
Very happy girl!
One pic sort of looking at the camera with encouragement and the other showing how much she loves Robin as she slinks of with it.

Merry Christmas to you all and your animals whatever they are! [emoji319][emoji320][emoji322][emoji319][emoji320][emoji322][emoji319][emoji320][emoji322]172b4f7f44b29cd1144d0cd822c6a68f.jpg8ae0704fb0ea4e0f4abd87864156ab87.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

THANK-YOU Secret Santa  -   Cannot upload piccies because my camera has stopped talking to my computer (or the other way around)  Both boys had fun trying to unwrap their presents  -  Marley was the most efficient and got to his first - he immediately grabbed it and took it into the hallway and will not even let us go near it  -  not even looked at his other presents  -  he is determined no-one is getting at his throwball.   Just managed to get them outside  -  Marley took is throwball with him, and snatched Lunar's  as well on the way out  - two balls swinging wildly from his mouth as he bounded out the door  :doglaugh: with Lunar in hot pursuit

I LOVED the little placemat  -  and have grabbed this for myself.

Happy Christmas everyone

Archived