Secret Santa's Sent

Jay

I have sent out all of the messages matching everyone up with their secret santa's.  Please post in here once you have sent your secret santa gift out.  PLEASE DO NOT POST WHO YOUR MATCH IS.  This is a SECRET santa, so we want people to be surprised ;)  Only post that you have sent it so we can make sure everyone gets a gift.

Also, when you send it out, put SS somewhere visible on the package so people know it is their secret santa and don't open it up right away. 

Thanks!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just had an idea, no need for bubble wrap just stuff package with the left overs from brushing the dogs

Anyway i have gotten the first part of my package ready just need to hit another store tomorrow and can then post it and get a tracking number

• 2 weeks later...

OK since December is fast approaching, don't forget to post here when you have sent your ss gift.  Please don't post who it is or anything, just a message that it was sent so I can keep track of everyone.  Thanks

4 hours ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Lol how did that conversation go?

Mainly with me shouting "nooooooooo!"  When she went to put the second sticker on and her saying "I'm sorry but I have to put them next to each other".   I got her to rewrite it on the parcel somewhere else.  Lol

she must have thought I was a right weirdo! :rofl: 

You still have time ,but I wanted to update.  So far, I have confirmation that the following people have sent their Secret Santas out.  I want to keep track when everyone sends theirs, so post if you have sent:

Already sent:

Rob

Dave

Emma

Paul

Jennifer

Not sent yet:

Andy

Elyse

Dan

Tina (goingsolo)

Kati (NOBELHOWLUC49)