Secret Santa's Sent

Jay

SS package arrived at the Zoya - Rohn pack's home today.  Not to be opened until Christmas.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On December 5, 2015 at 2:01 PM, PaulG said:

should we start a SS arrived thread

I will start this thread on Xmas Eve when you post the opening of the gifts

If you have not already posted that you send your SS gift, please do so.  We have 10 days left!!

I think mine has arrived.

Basically I have a box from Amazon and not sure if I ordered anything from there or not. So basically it's either my ss or someone else's xmas present. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Emma said:

That would be your SS present ;)

I think mine has arrived.

Basically I have a box from Amazon and not sure if I ordered anything from there or not. So basically it's either my ss or someone else's xmas present. emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, Dan said:

Surely I wasn't the only one that considered using husky hair as packing material .. right? :D

Sent :D Bit late sorry, but I think you'll like it :up:

I have a hoover full of it if you need some more, who needs bubble wrap when you have a husky

21 minutes ago, jennjennc said:

It will come I have not got mine either have a merry Christmas and New year 

I hope so but i have some thieving neighbours last year some one got me 2 bones for my dogs and left them by my door so I would find them when i came back from a walk with the dogs. Along with a Card. few days later he asked if the dogs liked the gifts.  Never did find who stole the wraped up old shoe box but belt they felt like suckers when they found two bones inisde

Now I make sure to mug the postman for my mail

9 minutes ago, PaulG said:

I hope so but i have some thieving neighbours last year some one got me 2 bones for my dogs and left them by my door so I would find them when i came back from a walk with the dogs. Along with a Card. few days later he asked if the dogs liked the gifts.  Never did find who stole the wraped up old shoe box but belt they felt like suckers when they found two bones inisde

Now I make sure to mug the postman for my mail

Oh no that is not good now I see y you catch the postman when you see him hope that did not happen