April Husky Of The Month Competition

Jay

April's Husky of the Month topic will be....

April Showers

Since spring is around the corner for us in the northern hemisphere, and with spring usually comes rain (and mud!) I want to see the dirtiest huskies!  Post pics of your dirty husky.  Now, for the rules

- One entry per husky

- If you have multiple dogs, you can post a group shot, or individually

- It is not limited to huskies.  Other breeds are welcome

- PLEASE put the name of your dog(s).  Even if you have been a member for a long time, it is easier to have all the names on there.

Entries will be accepted until midnight UK time on Saturday, March 21st.

Oh my word Nix, I cannot believe that is Skyla???? Lol

Mine don't do dirt, probably because I'm like the dirt monitor and foil their plans for maximum filthyness lol...that's us out for this month, good luck to all the mucky pooches entering though!

Oh my word Nix, I cannot believe that is Skyla???? Lol

Mine don't do dirt, probably because I'm like the dirt monitor and foil their plans for maximum filthyness lol...that's us out for this month, good luck to all the mucky pooches entering though!

Oh yes she LOVES dirt , will make a be line for puddles and has a massive smile on her face afterwards lol , blaze doesn't do dirt tho n will even jump over / walk round puddles lol

*not my entries*

1008d284c1c826a2e4e7cc4aebb29b05.jpg

a5cace801f3dbf5d54cf5838116e0b68.jpg

883c53ed55673d1d55f5309c32adaeb8.jpg

31d01af0f3356502e213705c922275db.jpg

Nooooo!

Showed Mitch this and he can't believe it either, having said that though Holly will stamp through puddles, mud and poop whereas Skye will jump five miles over it.....must be something to do with beautiful long haired girls lol

• 2 weeks later...