December Husky Of The Month Competition

Jay

For December it's Christmas Huskies! 

Rules:  One entry per dog (or 1 group photo if you have multiple dogs).  Entries will be accepted through Saturday, November 22nd. 

Happy posting! 

Also, please remember to include the name of your husky!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it you mean Christmas Huskies.

We don't refer to that time of year as the "Holidays" over this side of the pond.

Don't want people getting confused and posting pictures of Huskies on sunny sandy beaches "Holiday / vacation" type pics.

Thanks, I changed it to Christmas huskies.  Over here, "The Holiday's" means the whole season (Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Thanksgiving, etc.).   I forgot it means something different over there ;)

I take it you mean Christmas Huskies.

We don't refer to that time of year as the "Holidays" over this side of the pond.

Don't want people getting confused and posting pictures of Huskies on sunny sandy beaches "Holiday / vacation" type pics.

Wow lovely photos all of the above!! How do you keep the christmas tree safe from the huskies? It is be Molly's first Christmas and we really wonder if we should have the tree. It is not a big deal we stopped for about 3 years since my partner lost his father very close to the Christmas day but last year we did have the tree again.

Wow lovely photos all of the above!! How do you keep the christmas tree safe from the huskies? It is be Molly's first Christmas and we really wonder if we should have the tree. It is not a big deal we stopped for about 3 years since my partner lost his father very close to the Christmas day but last year we did have the tree again.

Mine are fine with it , blaze plays with the decorations when we're putting it up but that's our fault we always throw one to let him play with it but once they're on the tree he leaves it alone