What Do You Look At Most?

Marc

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these would you say you utilize more often?

• View new content button
    • Recent topics at the top of the forum

HI Guys,

Gonna be doing a few of these over the coming months as we come up to the point of upgrading to the new version of IPS products for our forum. These are simple polls that sometimes you may not understand why I am asking the question, however they are always asked for good reason and will ensure that the forum becomes more and more useable going into the future.

Please dont make any assumptions on the polls such as "Oh no, I cant do without that feature if he's getting rid" etc etc, purely as the chances of you being correct in your assumption is likely to be zero. These asre more about ethe organisation of features rather than the removal of.

Voted :)

I use both If i'm in and out lots of times during the day then I look at the top ten topics.

But if if's been more than 4-5 hours I'll also check the new content button as well.

i'll be honest here and say i don't remember having actually used the 'view new content' option.  :redface1:  Main reason being when i'm using tapatalk I only ever use the timeline feature to display topics so catch up on what's happened since I was last online that way. 

I voted. If I lived across the River in Illinois, I could vote twice. Oh never mind, it's a local issue where I live.

i'll be honest here and say i don't remember having actually used the 'view new content' option.  :redface1:  Main reason being when i'm using tapatalk I only ever use the timeline feature to display topics so catch up on what's happened since I was last online that way. 

Surely you use the forum on a computer as well though Emma?

Surely you use the forum on a computer as well though Emma?

In the evenings I use the laptop, during the day I use my phone. (Unless I need to do stuff then I'll switch over to laptop briefly).

I catch up on stuff during the daytime on my phone so by the time the laptop comes out in the evening there's not a lot left to see. :shrug:

Still finding my way round...I like the idea that a response to an article I've taken part in but would prefer it if I didnt directlt reply to another's comments I don't get notified. Just deleted 50 emails!!

Still finding my way round...I like the idea that a response to an article I've taken part in but would prefer it if I didnt directlt reply to another's comments I don't get notified. Just deleted 50 emails!!

You can change that in your settings hun i know it can be annoying :)

Thank you! Must be a bit more disciplined - been on phone & PC a lot today - chased Chester & retrieved the runaway! (See my post);

still..three wash loads done, vacuumed, play with Chester, prepare cook dinner.

Sort calendar for new band gigs.

Get solar panel for boat down from loft to drop into boat yard tomorrow - hubby has a sore head from loft hatch falling on him [it is heavy!] So first aid -> pack of peas on head while he swore...?)

But ...Chester's face!! as he contemplated removing said pack of frozen peas...lol

Now out for his night time run, training, walk/cool down ...before shower and bed! Night all! ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk