Would You ?

Dunc

I would probably have a toilet accident , lol. Probably one for people who aren't scared of heights, lol. I once got stuck on the steps to a ride at Thorpe park. I didn't realise how high it was until half way up. Ended up laying on the floor and gripping the sides of the metal platform and shuffling like I was doing the worm to get back back down again, lol. The kids were so embarrassed, lol.

A tilting viewing platform is offering visitors to a Chicago skyscraper an unusual view of the city's famous skyline.

The platform is on the 94th floor of the John Hancock Center, one of the tallest buildings in the United States.

Visitors are tilted forward to a 30-degree angle, with just a pane of structured glass between them and the ground, around 1,000 feet (305 metres) below.

I got a better idea.  Let's not but say we did.  How's that?

Oh that's awesome! I saw that on our news and I've been there before but that tilt is new. Only about 30 miles from me :). The Willis tower (fka Sears tower) has a glass box you can step out and see down. I've been on that and it was awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Oh that's awesome! I saw that on our news and I've been there before but that tilt is new. Only about 30 miles from me :). The Willis tower (fka Sears tower) has a glass box you can step out and see down. I've been on that and it was awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

anything that is glass is awesome :P so are you going to go there and experience the tilting platform? :P 

P.S: Andy, I certainly love your dancing hedgehog signature :rofl: 

I hope so!  It costs extra to get on there but I don't think it's too much

anything that is glass is awesome :P so are you going to go there and experience the tilting platform? :P

P.S: Andy, I certainly love your dancing hedgehog signature :rofl: