New Staff Member

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to have you on board.

It was fantastic meeting you in person and getting to know the man behind the words.

Have a safe trip home bud :)

Sleep well you have a lot of work to do on here when you get home. .... I'll give you a day off before I get my whip out lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

:o I never got the whips!!! I'm jealous now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations Rob, great choice by Admin. Still getting over how hospitable you were to me and Grumpy (Steve) on our day visits to camp and you and Diane were guests of the forum over here lol Great to meet you both and Bindi and Alpha too

Congratulations Rob, fantastic to have you with us! :D. Oh and thank you for the stroopwaffles, I have them on lockdown as Paul keeps trying to eat them!

Sarah found them at ASDA's as well......

Congratulations Rob, great choice by Admin. Still getting over how hospitable you were to me and Grumpy (Steve) on our day visits to camp and you and Diane were guests of the forum over here lol Great to meet you both and Bindi and Alpha too

Thanks Val  .. and remember a;ways welcome when you are in our neck of the woods...