New Staff Member

Hi All

As you will all know, we have just had Husky Camp 2014.

Whilst I was there I was considering a new staff member as we have a few on hand however we all have our own lives and family away from this place and so we don't expect staff to be on here 24/7 so we need a good mix and balance.

With the above in mind, I had a chat with a certain member, now I had my own views on this person and how they saw the forum after seeing how they posted and interacted with everyone on here and was overwhelmed with how much this person not only loved, but respected the forum, the way it's run and how it is moving forward.

So without further delay, I'd like to welcome Robke to the Dark Side!

801.png

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob, welcome to what others call the dark side. I'm sure you will be a positive influence in short order. Heck, you already have been.

Every morning when I'm sipping my coffee at stupid o'clock I find this crazy dutch man chipping in with positive comments and larking about.  I think he makes an ace addition to this forum and can't think of anyone more appropriate for the post.

Congrats Rob :)

yes and am still finding it in places I do not want tooooo

Tell us more. Inquiring minds want to know. On second thought it may be TMI.

Thank you all..I am at the moment in a hotel just outside Maidstone  nr Leeds Castle...having had a long drive and an even longer traffic jam on the famous road to no where (M25 Dartford crossing)...and feeling a bit shattered....