My Driving Companion

cas

I took my friends husky to our local kennels for a run off lead with my 2. I had his husky and Mya in the back of my car so Storm sat in the front with me strapped in but looking very relaxed. Love the way she has her arm on the arm rest.

post-482-0-72574800-1397752571_thumb.jpg

Nice pic!

I had Chula strapped in once but apparently not tight enough because she managed to stick her snout out the window at the same time she stepped on the automatic window. Luckily we were stopped because she let out the LOUDEST yelp I have ever heard. Poor thing!

Adorable! Jelly would be too busy trying to sniff everything in the front -_-.. and most likely knock the gear into reverse LOL.

:lolman:

Storm was only worried about how many cats or dogs she could spot!

Nice pic!

I had Chula strapped in once but apparently not tight enough because she managed to stick her snout out the window at the same time she stepped on the automatic window. Luckily we were stopped because she let out the LOUDEST yelp I have ever heard. Poor thing!

Awww poor girl

Great pic, but a bit worrying how you took that whilst driving ;)

Ooh don't worry, my friend was in the back seat to stop his dog from jumping around like a loon and lent forward to take the pic for me :)