Todays The Day

Stormy

Its finally here MOVING DAY!!!

I am awaiting a phone call from solicitors and i have already spoken to Homegroup they have to wait for the mortgage monies to go in before releasing the keys :) 

Bad news.... heating has broken lol they went to inspect the property yesterday to find the heating does not work.... the hot water does but heating does not so they rang me to ask if still okay to go ahead and they will repair it all an engineer is booked and i wont have to pay for anything to do with it.

So just awaiting the phone call really!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope they get the heating sorted.

It's a bit nippy out.

Good luck on getting the keys soon :)

Been a problem.... From the sellers side there is a document outstanding.... the sellers do not have the document but are trying to resolve this they offered my solicitors an alternative giving them the company they need etc to just confirm it but for some stupid reason i CANNOT understand they are refusing to do this?? So i have just rang my solicitors but had to leave a voicemail. I am as you can imagine panicking like mad as they are refusing to complete my sale and have told the sellers they are sending my mortgage money back to the lender!! Now they have not spoken to me about this yet so they best ring me back ASAP!

They rang me back to which they are saying they wont do it i said can they not ring the company and get a copy they said they wont go by a phone call so its not making any sense atall! So I have re rang the sellers side and they said that is ridiculous all they have to do is ring them and the company will happily email a cover note straight over to them so they are now onto it to try and get this for me

They make you jump through hoops when it comes to things like this.  It is frustrating to say the least, and often times very, very ridiculous.  Let's hope it is quickly resolved and you can move in.  Fingers, paws, and most likely, eyes all crossed.

Well due to my solicitors severely messing up today i am now not moving probably till next week at earliest. The sellers side have been amazing and will re in burse any costs i incur regarding this. Basically they wont accept an untertaking from the sellers side which is a legally binding document and is ridiculous why they will not accept it when they had said previously they would. I have spent all day talking to each side and also the women i am staying with also has and we have just got abs no where with it. So the sellers have pushed the official certificate onto a priority rushed order so that they can have that instead.

So i have just re arranged Sky tv and broadband and also my fridge freezer deliveries etc.

Absolutely gutted

and no doubt your solicitors will charge you for all the time they spent screwing it all up for you. :(

Ive already paid them so yep!

Oh and my manager has just said to me "i dont understand why your upset your still moving" ..... thanks for that ... yeah i am still moving i dunno maybe i shouldnt be upset?? !!

When your his boss remember that comment I would !!!!!!!!!!!  :angry: