Coming Soon - Featured Husky

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea, but IMO, it might turn into a popularity contest (unintentionally!)...where the most popular members get their huskies picked while the other ones are left out in the rain, so to speak....

Or, what about the ones that have boring huskies...like myself!? Suka's a real snoozer. LOL

I have been here over 3 1/2 yrs and still haven't won anything (good job I'm thick skinned!) :P Though I could possibly win noisiest female husky when Myshka is around! And why is Diesel never picked for the photo comps?? :lolman: but it's nothing to do with popularity - and I like the "only one vote per member", it really would make people choose wisely & eliminate the "popularity" theory

I have been here over 3 1/2 yrs and still haven't won anything (good job I'm thick skinned!) :P Though I could possibly win noisiest female husky when Myshka is around! And why is Diesel never picked for the photo comps?? :lolman: but it's nothing to do with popularity - and I like the "only one vote per member", it really would make people choose wisely & eliminate the "popularity" theory

It can't be done on popularity anyway big d would win hands down everytime!

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Must say that I've never noticed any favouritism on husky owners. Thats why i like it! Personally, I vote for picture of the month based solely on the picture itself not the person who took it.

I'm sure this new idea will be a good asset to the forum and lots of fun too. Good luck to everyone who takes part x x x

i win the raffles so thats me, mrs popular not! lol... until i find the camera to pc cable i wont be uploading any pics. Although its nice to see them i'm not really upset if my babies are never photographed at a meet or camp, cba with entering facebook competions, in short, i am in the "pineapple faced bag" clique

It must be because the name ends with an 'a'!!

Haha, even with a name like Taz, I had the same issue.. "She's soooo pretty", all the time. Yes, he was definetly pretty, but I feel he had a majestic masculine enough look not to be mistaken, especially when I look at Echo now and see the differences. (and miss Echo is called a boy all the time, btw, lol)

Could it be because Luka has such a pretty face with really interesting markings I like the idea of two featured huskies a month. Maybe we could put in nominations about dogs that we would like to be featured and then the "they who must be obeyed" can choose from the list. I would nominate Czar Demon for his heroism and Kayak for being such a dignified elder statesman or Trooper for being a thuglet or Ryn for beng the forum's PRYNcess or [MENTION=1262]Rosemary[/MENTION]'s two as they sound real characters as well. Almost like, for those who can remember it, This is Your Life. Really excited about this.

Could it be because Luka has such a pretty face with really interesting markings I like the idea of two featured huskies a month. Maybe we could put in nominations about dogs that we would like to be featured and then the "they who must be obeyed" can choose from the list. I would nominate Czar Demon for his heroism and Kayak for being such a dignified elder statesman or Trooper for being a thuglet or Ryn for beng the forum's PRYNcess or [MENTION=1262]Rosemary[/MENTION]'s two as they sound real characters as well. Almost like, for those who can remember it, This is Your Life. Really excited about this.

If they think luka is a girl because he's so pretty I will gladly be okay with that. Lol he is a pretty boy he knows it too by his prancing.