Coming Soon - Featured Husky

Coming soon to the best husky forum ever

Featured Husky

This will be run on a monthly basis and the winning husky will be displayed on their own feature page for the duration of the month. The winner is decided between staff based on who we think deserves to be featured husky so keep posting your stories and let us know what they are up to.

Your husky doesn't have to be an angel to earn featured husky, they can be being real mischievous little monkeys, or naughty doggies, can be funny, cute, friendly, honorable, etc anything really so all stories and photos are a must!

Keep watching

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming soon to the best husky forum ever

Featured Husky

This will be run on a monthly basis and the winning husky will be displayed on their own feature page for the duration of the month. The winner is decided between staff based on who we think deserves to be featured husky so keep posting your stories and let us know what they are up to.

Your husky doesn't have to be an angel to earn featured husky, they can be being real mischievous little monkeys, or naughty doggies, can be funny, cute, friendly, honorable, etc anything really so all stories and photos are a must!

Keep watching

I think czar demon should be first ;) he deserves it

I like the idea, but IMO, it might turn into a popularity contest (unintentionally!)...where the most popular members get their huskies picked while the other ones are left out in the rain, so to speak....

Or, what about the ones that have boring huskies...like myself!? Suka's a real snoozer. LOL

I think Suka would be a great Feature - because she is so mellow and sweet.....

Would give everyone a chance to see the 'other side' of huskies! Don't cut her short!

*Him.

lol - EVERYONE THINKS SUKA IS A FEMALE. WHY!?!? (I knew I should have changed his name to something masculine!)

Thanks for the compliment, but still...

I like the idea, but IMO, it might turn into a popularity contest (unintentionally!)...where the most popular members get their huskies picked while the other ones are left out in the rain, so to speak....

Or, what about the ones that have boring huskies...like myself!? Suka's a real snoozer. LOL

Yeah. I agree kinda. I mean look at the photo/video of the month. Ive been here nearly 2 years and never won

Yeah. I agree kinda. I mean look at the photo/video of the month. Ive been here nearly 2 years and never won

I don't think that's popularity tho people just vote on the pics they like the most not just because it's a certain persons dog , and this will be chosen by staff (if I've understood correctly) so won't be just because they like the people who own the dogs

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

*Him.

lol - EVERYONE THINKS SUKA IS A FEMALE. WHY!?!? (I knew I should have changed his name to something masculine!)

Thanks for the compliment, but still...

Sorry! Speaking for myself, I'm awful with genders of other owners huskies. And he's just too pretty to be male! LOL

I've been here since 2008 and never won......and with Bo, I had the most handsome, best behaved, most wonderful (the list goes on and on - but then, I'm prejudice) and then with Ryn (whom we all know is the Princess of Huskies (again prejudice!)......

I think we're all missing the point and not trusting the mods/admin. I've been here long enough and worked with them through the first and second editions of the newsletter, to know that group of people and they, if anyone, will choose huskies for reasons other than 'popularity'.

Lets just see what comes of it. Have they ever led us in a manner unbecoming a husky owner before? No!

(And I just have to add that if anyone feels that the HOM is a popularity contest, then lets suggest that there is but one vote per person - that would put an end to any 'popularity' winners because with one vote, people will use more restraint in their choices.)

This will deffo not be a popularity contest I can assure everyone :)

Reason why.......when the newsletter was being done - we looked for people to showcase who were not that well known around the forum, to bring them more into the husky family and to give everyone a chance.

I think 2 a month is a good idea - if Amy has the time to be able to do this?

The husky featured will could be chosen for something they've done / achieved - it might be their birthday, they might be a newcomer who has started posting, and we may want them to feature their husky so we get to know more about them.

Have we let you down before?

Well i hope the answers no! LOL

It must be because the name ends with an 'a'!!

I guess but the thing is i dont see Suka or Luka as girl names. lol maybe it's just me...

funny story: i took Luka to the breeders the other day and the whole time she thought my dog's name was "Ouka" i was like no its LUKA and she just kept repeating it wrong. i gave up lol. poor ouka. :rolleyes: