Husky damage.....

Sarah

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see what i can add here - Another part of the wall paper in the kitchen, the bottom of the washing machine (she's taken a liking to this), the old chairs for the table that she chewed through. Caught her the other morning trying to eat one of the upstairs walls - hadnt even taken my eyes of her for a minute before she started!

Having said all of that though - during the night she has the roam of the house and has not touched anything!

Sorry have no pics of this but so far Grey has eaten-

* 2 pairs of boots

*2 pairs of trainers

* Reece bed matress

* My matress

* Reece toys

* So many socks

* 4 bed duvet

* Reece table & chairs

This has been all in 2 months. I Hope I wont have to add anything more to the list :o

When we had first moved into the apartment Mickey ate half of our leather couch. Chewed a small square of the vertical blinds (so he could see outside) and then ripped those down. Constantly knocked the trash over and decorated the house with its contents. Cheyenne detached the DirecTV wiring from the walls and ripped the connector(?) out from the wall leaving a nice size hole. And still constantly eats toilet paper rolls (complete with paper) that are left in her reach. And i'm not sure which one did it but they ate a $200 Anatomy book that was on top of the television wall unit. I'm pretty sure the cats had something to do with that one. Ahh. So glad they're out of that stage. Or maybe it's because they come everywhere with me now (lucky for them i work at a Dog Daycare).

I was working in Washington, D.C., this week. Apparently, I was missed! :)

OMG!!! erm....oops :confused:

Abbie chewed the corner off of my coffee table and Maya dug up the carpet in my living room We still have the coffee table. No need to get a new one until we are done getting pups. Fourtunately, we were able to have a professional fix the carpet.

ohhh dear!!

• 3 weeks later...

sarah my settee just for you

firstly when i had kendra she lay on the top of settee as she got bigger the zip broke so the back cushion kept falling, next along came diezel he also felt he needed to share the settee i know i should of kept them off ! anyway, i needed to pop out and left scott upstairs thinking he will come down to check on them so didnt put them in cages but no i was wrong scott too engrossed in xbox in i walked ....(mainly diezel i need to point out) so yes now they not allowed on settee and i might invest in a cheap b1g1f just in case x

[ATTACH]2207.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2208.IPB[/ATTACH]

i do still love them loads x

post-8-13585943498138_thumb.jpg

post-8-13585943498516_thumb.jpg

saskia so far has been an angel, she hasnt destroyed anything,

micha on the other hand, about 6 pairs of sandal type shoes my wife likes.

lots of underwear.

her toys get mullered.

she found a leather foot ball and managed to chew it to shreds in minutes.

4 dog leads,

her harness.

pencils

the label on our leather corner sofa, luckily i caught her before any more damage happened.

the carpet and upstairs landing carpet have big stripes on it where micha picked out a thread and pulled.

we make sure micha has things to destroy, that way everythign else is safe.

oh and apair of my daughters extra fluffy slippers, micha adores them.

a duster.

if we are sweeping the floor she will try to steal the brush and run away with it.

part of the trampoline safety cover round the edge.

a reclining garden chair.

oh and a quilt on our bed.

hmm not such an angel.

all in all probably about 500 woth of damage.

but we love her.

Stuffing out of many a blanket and pillow

several harnesses

Hallway carpeting-pulled up carpet and padding

Peed on replacement carpet-guess she wanted a new color??

One crate-did not like being crated

several leashes

several deep holes

one 30 ft tree-was dead and rotten, but kept digging next to it till it fell when she was digging by it

several unlucky birds who must have really irritated her flying over repeatedly

So far, in Zoya's first year, the only thing she has destroyed has been a potted plant, about two weeks ago. The first photo is the damage. The second photo shows Zoya hiding. I think she was hiding from the vacuums that we had been using, rather than for knowing she had done something wrong. I mean she's smart, but I don't think she's that smart.

post-322-13585943584776_thumb.jpg

post-322-1358594358494_thumb.jpg

Dogs are better body language readers, so they can see what you are thinking even before you do it.

I can agree with that!!! My 3 know when they have been naughty, Gizmo's reaction is usually the most clean as he won't look at you, head goes down and he will either wedge it in the corner in a cowarded position or if he is on the sofa at the time he will literally bury his head in the sofa, lol its quite funny when he does that

Will post some pics...

Shiloh is the process of eating our leather sofa's. One day she just started on them. Before that she would eat the wife's magazines and any books we hadn't put out of reach.

She doesn't just rip the leather, she actually eats it so you can imagine what her poo's look like - leather poo!!!

We have no idea why she does it. She gets a long walk in the morning or a run with my wife or a ride with the bike from me.

We have a dog walker that comes in around 3-4 hours after we have left who walks her for 30 - 45 minutes and then we're home around 3-4 hours after that. She gets so much exercise for a 15 month old pup!!

We play with her at home and also teach obedience all the time. She is really good at obedience just not the being left alone.

I'll have to put a list together of what she has destroyed since having her... could be here for a while!