Husky damage.....

Sarah

This might sound weird, but Nina and Shiloh have yet to damage or break anything... they don't care for shoes, not so they tear or chew on furniture... the worse ever was when Shiloh was just a pup and we found him playing with a toilet paper he unrolled from the bathroom.. and he got caught on the act!

n519804754_518971_7857.jpg

Other than that, we have been incredibly lucky... or... nothing we have is good enough for them!... :bananen_smilies008::bananen_smilies008:

Sandy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we first brought Charger home, it was HORRIBLE. The destruction he did was so insane I actually made a website to show my mother and all of our friends back home the pictures.

This is only the worst few pics all taken within a month of him being home, we've added a few more things to the list like a designer handbag, a couple black kongs, more window ledges throughout the house... honestly I can't even think of all the stuff he has destroyed.

http://huskydamage.synthasite.com/

HaHa! How guilty does Shiloh look in that pic??!! No wonder we love 'em!

Myshka has had 1 house phone, a mobile, a tv remote, an Ipod, numerous earphones (!) & she still robs socks & knickers off the line! But it's our fault for not keeping them out of her way!

I can't remember what was I going to photograph, but the moment he walked by the doorway, I got him and this has been one of my favorites ever!... you can see the guilt flashing on his eyes!!! hahaha!

Eika digs at the carpet, something must have been spilt on there that is tasty! and since i have sprayed the bitter apple stuff on the step by the back door she hasn't touched it. Our door frame to the kitchen is getting slightly chewed tho...

She loves Joshy's socks as well! Always stealing them, and blankets/duvets as well...

When we first brought Charger home, it was HORRIBLE. The destruction he did was so insane I actually made a website to show my mother and all of our friends back home the pictures.

This is only the worst few pics all taken within a month of him being home, we've added a few more things to the list like a designer handbag, a couple black kongs, more window ledges throughout the house... honestly I can't even think of all the stuff he has destroyed.

http://huskydamage.synthasite.com/

OMG :eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maddie this morning grabbed a catalog, ran to the living room and proceeded to tear out the pages, one by one. She has also chewed through an unconnected cable outside (I think it was an old DSL cable), dig several holes and any branch in the yard doesn't stand a chance. She is also getting her canines right now, so I understand her need the chew...

• 2 weeks later...

Thought as huskies are supposed to be destructive I would start a thread where we can all post pic / comments about what our fluffy bundle of joys have destoyed!

Kimba has been ok (SO FAR!) but this may change soon especially when Kiefer comes along lol

rofl nooks ate My leather sofa when she was young should have taken pics :laola:;)