Husky damage.....

Sarah

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have only had a few little things like the curtains ahe loves them but my husband works in a place that has long cardboard tubes like the ones inside toilet roll and they keep her happy now

i do have a friend who has a malimute thow and she took him the vets cause he was having problems going the toilet and they found out that he had eaten a pair of mens boxers u know underpants and they came out in one piece which wasnt very nice for anyone

Well... let me join the club...

Nina and Shiloh just informed me they really didn't care for their new beds (those were in the familiy room for their naps)...instead, they wanted their orthopedic beds (the ones in the bedroom, for night time)... 4_14_3.gif

"I'm right behind you girl!... you tell mum!..."

3274_74278609754_519804754_1684506_3765146_n.jpg

"Those beds had to go... too small for us... now, let's go for a run !!!"

3274_74278614754_519804754_1684507_3965646_n.jpg

We cleaned up, went for a walk, played with mud, got the floor muddy...again!

So, I guess is nap time.... now that they approve of the bed...

3274_74278604754_519804754_1684505_5709461_n.jpg

Now, they have one downstairs and one upstairs!....4_13_3.gif

oh dear!! We're going to wait and let her get out of 'puppy' destruction, then we'll rip it up and put down the tiles...if we're still there! (or if it gets toooooo bad!)

that be a good idea, thats what we did. We were going to change the lino anyway and since we have had no lino we have discovered that the kitchen floor need a fair bit of work doing to it apart from just new lino/carpet etc. They dont seem to bad now and the floor is still ok but we have a few other things which are needing priority first before we sort the floor out (i.e. they need castration and bills have to be paid, etc) so once got the finances, ect we will get around to replace the floor. The way we are going it as they had chewed few other bit too is we are replacing it all as we can and then making it as chew proof as we can.

For example, they had chewed along the wooden windowsill, which was rotting anyway (which again we found out after our boys had done the damage), and now we have replaced that with plastic so they can no longer chew it (or they cant chew it as badly anyway).

see when they chew things its not them being bad or destructive, they're helping you!

very true, they certainly have helped us as discovered so much that has been wrong with the house since had marley and bandit. Gizmo isnt really destructive unless he sees marley and bandit at it then he will usually join in, although Im quite sure he has started it a few times ;)

• 2 months later...