Husky damage.....

Sarah

lol I do crate for short periods of time, but this incident happened when I was at the Alaskan Malamute Nationals in the states and hubby was "looking after them" lol I use the crates when they are small pups and I am not in the room with them, for travelling in and at shows at the bencing area, my dogs look on them as their dens and take turns sleeping in them by choice,

Mo

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I thought I was being very clever and I took Tala's dog bed and filled it with 20 pounds of cedar chips -she loved it and always slept on it. Then we got two fosters and they completely destroyed it... FYI: it takes a very long time to pick up 20 pounds of cedar chips... poor Tala just stood there and stared, finally after a few hours and after I cleaned it all up -she tore into the foster dogs -they avoided her after that!

I saw a few dreadful pics of husky damage before we got Gizmo, I was shocked! But Although my 3 have have destroyed some things they are saint compared to some as they only seem to have chewed on or destroyed things we wanted to change anyway. The worst thing they have done is chewed the kitchen lino up but since they have done we have discovered that the floor is starting to rott away so good job they did do it!

Eik the Li'l Destroyer!

I am not allowed to buy anymore stuffed toys.

Quinn is pretty good except he likes to sleep with his face shoved into my slipper and then drools -an unpleasant late night surprise!

He was very good at Christmas, everyone left the tree alone (it helped that I sprayed it with 'Yuck' ) until Christmas morning at 5 am we heard some rustling and discovered Quinn had quietly opened all the gifts! Just like a little talking monkey :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Heres a photo of our back door (Thats marley's head looking through the hole). There used to be a cat flap there but no more, not completely my boys fault but mine and Gizmos. I was loacked outdside for 6 hours one night as forgot my bloody keys :rolleyes: and was trying to flip the latch on the inside of the back door when Gizmo started to try and dig at the cat flap, bless him, wanting to get out and then he just grabbed it with his jaws and ripped half of it off so then just took the rest off before he cut his tongue or something on the broken plastic! Just shows how strong these guys are! After this Gizmo also decided to make the gap bigger by chewing off the wood as you can see!

Luckily we have now got it all repaired now.

[ATTACH]1024.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-44-13585942221104_thumb.jpg