Hi everyone,

I found this website when I was searching for places to meet up with other Husky owners.

My dog is a Huskymute called Kira. She is 14 months old and is SO loving - even got a fan club going on at my mums (school kids etc.)!

Not 100% sure what to do / how to set things up properly on here - any advice would be much appreciated?!

Talk soon hopefully!

hello Louise and Kira :wavespin:

welcome to the gang,fab forum,fab people,loads of info and ideas and lots of helpfull advice!!

i'll say it b4 any1 else does..........pics are a must of your baby girl Kira

its the unwritten rule...and must be obeyed!!!! :giggle:

Thank you everyone! Nice to be able to talk to others with Huskies! Would be ACE to meet up with some people sometime! I've been trying for Ages to find something / some organisation!

Lol - yeah, god knows how I managed to both make a post And upload pictures - I'm a little behind with things like that! Lol!

Got Loads more pics of her! :)

Hi Louise, welcome to the Forum. Loved the look on Megs face when being chased by Kira. Classic :D

I would soooo love a Huskamute, there is one in rescue who desperately needs a home, but my husband - THE SPOILSPORT - say no, two huskies are enough :blink: Look forward to seeing you around the forum and seeing more pics.

Welcome to the BEST husky Forum in the WORLD !!

We organise meets all over the country.

If there isn't one happening near you.

Then Find somewhere you like to take Kira for a nice long ramble

Choose a date about a month away (gives peeps a chance to check the diary)

Make sure access is good, parking etc.

Post a thread giving time, date and directions.

Sit back and see how many people sign up.

Simples :lol:

More pics please :)

Hi!

Everyone is so welcoming and friendly on here - thank you!

I'm from Scunthorpe, and my boyfriend lives near Wolverhampton, so I get around a bit - so would make it quite easy to get different places for meet ups!

Could possibly make the 3rd July - will double check and let you know for defo in a day or 2?!

More pics coming up! :-)

By the way, everyone's Huskies are SO beautiful! :-)

Hi Louise, you do say the right things! :giggle:

Welcome on board, glad you found us. There are plenty of meets organised but not sure how close to you, best thing to do is add your approximate location on the members map at the top of the page & see who else is around & about. Failing that, Andy's post about starting a thread with a local walk you do & inviting others along is a great idea, have husky will travel tends to be the motto on here at times! :lol: