• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what can I say Marc. . .

You're Alan shepherd to my Yuri Gagarin. . . Lol

Well done guys it was a superb meet we really enjoyed the day. Yay to Val for organising and getting a mention, and more good mentions for the Forums.

next step Nationals. Anyone got the Sun phone number or are we blase about newspapers now and want to go straight to TV??

Whooooo hoooooooooo. . . Lol

Wooooow thats awsome!

What running? Did they make hime Hike up and down the park or summut? WOuld have paid to see that!! LOL tongue.gif

the photographer had Marc running with Kimba over and over and over again laugh.gif poor marc had to use his inhaler all the time laugh.gif

Thats awesome guys, it'd be great if we could arrange meet ups all over the different countries or at least get the word about the site out, I know there's not alot of Oz members on here but if we could change that it'd be cool, would love a husky meet up in Perth! Well done eveyone.

i havent got my copy yet....cant get out at the mo :( pls pray they still have some left when i get there!!!!

woohoo shiloh is in the paper :) my head is turned to the side though lol but shiloh is there so yay!!!!

good job everyone :) x x x

that's brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i notice no1 told the guy that marc isn't that fond of dogs??!!! LMAO!!!!biggrin.gif

we should get some of them framed!!!

dogs... DOGS!!! They are huskies ... Closer to human LMAO