Husky Owners Hits The Newspaper!!!!

Sarah

LOL woot congrats guys and way to go! ! ! I would've loved to be there I really wish I could be part of an awesome meet up in person like that :D Wish I could get the paper to lol.

i can send you a copy if you want hun x

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats awesome guys, it'd be great if we could arrange meet ups all over the different countries or at least get the word about the site out, I know there's not alot of Oz members on here but if we could change that it'd be cool, would love a husky meet up in Perth! Well done eveyone.

thats a really good idea xx

Wow! How cool is that? That is great PR, not only for Husky-Onwers, the forum, but for all Husky Owners and their Huskies. Kudos to all.

Does the paper have a Web site? If so, maybe the article is on their site. Just a thought.

Do you have a link to the paper's Web site? I'm in the US, so I don't even know what paper covered the story. If nothing else, I'll get on their site and e-mail them to see if they can put it up, at least for a few days.

Yay to Val for organising and getting a mention, and more good mentions for the Forums.

next step Nationals. Anyone got the Sun phone number or are we blase about newspapers now and want to go straight to TV??

I'm afraid the paper got it wrong, I didn't organise it, that was all Sarah's idea to have the meet, I just snook around & contacted a few papers, see if they'd be interested ... oh, BTW, I wouldn't wipe my ............. nose on a copy of the Sun, but I don't mind the Mirror or Guardian!

kimbas a celebrity yeah!!!

Kimba will be available for PAWtographs at the next meet :D :D

Val it was my idea for the meet but come on - you were our tour guide and did so much in promoting the site your name deserved to be there :D

This is the link to the newspaper www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk hope it helps x

Thanks. Sent them an e-mail asking them to post the article on their Web site. We'll see what happens.