Secret Santa Gift Sent/Received

Jay

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received this weekend but we have been away so our neighbour has just brought it round! Thank you! [emoji268][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Lunar and Marley received their presents today and  -  as I opened the envelope they were very interested in the brightly coloured wrappings on their individual presents  -  both their noses were working overtime  -  now all I have to do is put them out of reach of a husky who can jump higher than I can reach !!

Many thanks to whoever sent the presents for your lovely accompanying letter.

Happy Christmas

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/11/2017 at 12:17 PM, PaulG said:

Posted my box off it should arrive in 3 days so Thursday Friday ish

My box arrived ..... almost rejected it on the principle that,  that movie series sucked lol .... Highschool musical wrapping paper urghs  lol

and tonight with luck i should get a good nights sleep for the first time in about 18 months my new matress arrived this morning too cant wait to really try out the fancy new Orthopedic bed. hope it helps my bad back damn thing cost and took me long enough to save up for on the lousy benifits and sucky pension i am on

I chased up with post office nd they say it was delivered so they either left it somewhere funny like in a bin or under a bush, or gave it to a neighbour who hasnt told you. or the post office lost/stole it

• 2 weeks later...

phoned post office again, package is lost need to provide proof for cost of items in the box and make an insurance claim for my lost santa gift. I really am starting to dislike the post office, last time we saw you package was in Cardiff, no it has not been damaged  ..... so some where between Cardiff and where it was going  it went missing hope they like the dog toys and treats.

phoned post office again, package is lost need to provide proof for cost of items in the box and make an insurance claim for my lost santa gift. I really am starting to dislike the post office, last time we saw you package was in Cardiff, no it has not been damaged  ..... so some where between Cardiff and where it was going  it went missing hope they like the dog toys and treats.
Have u seen this? Maybe that's where it is
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cardiff-post-office-shut-just-14124092

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

6 hours ago, PaulG said:

well I will put in the claim and send a 2nd box of this time  recorded tracked monitored every step of the way, when i get paid on the 27th again

We appreciate the thought xxx but you really don't have to you obviously have a great heart. If you wish to still buy something donate treats to your local dog rescue xx

6 hours ago, PaulG said:

well I will put in the claim and send a 2nd box of this time  recorded tracked monitored every step of the way, when i get paid on the 27th again

We appreciate the thought xxx but you really don't have to you obviously have a great heart. If you wish to still buy something donate treats to your local dog rescue xx  Looks like it could be locked up in Cardiff.

5 hours ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Have u seen this? Maybe that's where it is
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cardiff-post-office-shut-just-14124092

I posted my box where i live in Pontypridd post office, on the 27th of November (see proof of postage above) according to the complaints phone line it was scanned into system on that day and scanned again into the Cardiff mail centre later that same day. From then it has vanished.  The box was  i am guessing an 8 inch cube sort of size addressed and had do not open until 25th Husky owners secret santa written on it. I am guessing one of the part time christmas staff stole it, which is a huge problem with the post office at that time of year. Box would not have come open as i went over it with a roll of tape just to make sure it did not pop open on the way

I posted my box where i live in Pontypridd post office, on the 27th of November (see proof of postage above) according to the complaints phone line it was scanned into system on that day and scanned again into the Cardiff mail centre later that same day. From then it has vanished.  The box was  i am guessing an 8 inch cube sort of size addressed and had do not open until 25th Husky owners secret santa written on it. I am guessing one of the part time christmas staff stole it, which is a huge problem with the post office at that time of year. Box would not have come open as i went over it with a roll of tape just to make sure it did not pop open on the way
Oh that's a shame , I was hoping it may have just been stuck somewhere :(

Had a letter from Royal Mail yesturday and lets just say i was not very happy about the part payment I thought it was taking the being polite Freeking peepee out of the situation

we are sorry we lost you christmas gifts to some one have 6 first class stamps so you can send more stuff for us to loose

Having to wait for my bank statments to arrive so I ca send them info on the cost of stuff lost but still they could have thought about this and waited for me to get the other stuff before sending a few stamps

photo_2018-01-11_07-16-11.jpg

photo_2018-01-11_07-15-54.jpg

Archived