Secret Santa Gift Sent/Received

Jay

Hello everyone! 

For everyone that has participated, you should have received a message from me with your Secret Santa pick and their address.  Now comes the fun part, purchasing the gifts!  Keep in mind the dollar amount limit 15.00, it's up to you if you want to go over it. Also, keep in mind the likes/dislikes when purchasing your gifts, found on the thread below.  

Once you have purchased and SENT the gift, please reply on here that you have sent it.  Make sure YOU DO NOT SAY WHO YOUR PICK WAS!  Just indicate that you have sent it so I can keep track and make sure everyone has gotten a gift.  When sending, try to make it as anonymous as possible so that the  recipient can't easily figure out who sent it.  

Once you have received a gift, make another reply on here that you have received it.  Also, make sure NOT to open the gift until Christmas Eve!  I will add a separate thread the day before so everyone can post pics or videos of the gifts.  

Happy shopping everyone!  If you have any questions feel free to post a question or PM me directly.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can everyone put their dog(s) names up on here so we can address it to the dogs  -  that way people will know without opening the parcel that it is the secret santa present?

My package is ready to go but would like to know the dog(s) name to address it  as well as the person.

Whoever gets mine  -  the chicken is at the top, the lamb's heart in the middle and the lamb's liver right at the bottom.    The container is new from Morrison's and is just a bonus ;)

My dogs names are Lunar (Ute)  & Marley  (husky)

Can everyone put their dog(s) names up on here so we can address it to the dogs  -  that way people will know without opening the parcel that it is the secret santa present?

My package is ready to go but would like to know the dog(s) name to address it  as well as the person.

Whoever gets mine  -  the chicken is at the top, the lamb's heart in the middle and the lamb's liver right at the bottom.    The container is new from Morrison's and is just a bonus [emoji6]
My dogs names are Lunar (Ute)  & Marley  (husky)

I would put the owners names on too just incase they're not in when it's delivered n need to go n collect it , they won't let u collect without i.d n I don't think dog tags count lol

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

2 hours ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

That is why I phrased it the way I did   ;)

Dear Santa, please write on my letter-box, whatever you are sending 

"PRESENT. "

And when you fill the post form

"PRESENT. Value 1 EURO FOR CUSTOMS PURPOSE ONLY!"

Thank you and sorry for inconvenience :redface1:

Posted my box off it should arrive in 3 days so Thursday Friday ish

My box arrived ..... almost rejected it on the principle that,  that movie series sucked lol .... Highschool musical wrapping paper urghs  lol

and tonight with luck i should get a good nights sleep for the first time in about 18 months my new matress arrived this morning too cant wait to really try out the fancy new Orthopedic bed. hope it helps my bad back damn thing cost and took me long enough to save up for on the lousy benifits and sucky pension i am on

Just a quick note about sending/receiving.  If you choose to order a gift and have it directly sent to the recipient, some companies may not be as discreet as others with packaging or names.  If you receive something that you do not recognize, inspect it first before opening in case it is your gift.  One year I ordered something and had it directly delivered and it all worked out, but if we want to keep the suspense, keep an eye out on any packages!

Archived