How Long!!??

Sparks

So, Tomorrow 23/10/2014.... 

will be 5 years since I joined this amazing forum! I have made some amazing friends in that time, although I have also disliked some others lol 

I've had the honour of being a Mod (which I miss!), I've been to plenty of parties and meets.... All have been very... umm what's the word... Interesting! :D 

I have learnt a hell of alot since joining, and not only about Huskies, its what makes this place so great. 

The Staff do a great job, and they make this place such a nice place to come, that is why its so successful. 

But in saying that, if we didn't have such great users we wouldn't have a forum, so thanks to everyone who has made this place such a nice place to be, here's to the next 5 years :D 

:beer::wave1::beer: 

Gee Marc, just think of how many sheep have passed your way. Kidding aside, this is a great forum. Not met every one of course, but so many are friends none-the-less. But five years is a true accomplishment. Happy Anniversary.

Huskies in the Heartland

Wow, 5 years? Congrats!

I agree - Husky Owners is one of the best forums I have encountered. Its the community, and the effort by the staff, that make this forum for what it is. :)

Edited by SolitaryHowl

Happy anniversary!

I've been here just over 1 year and found the forum to be a wealth of knowledge and support at times of need. Would have really struggled with my furkids, especially in the beginning when I was a 'first time Mum'.

Here's to many more, years that is, not kids :)

Well done Marc :clap:

It's members like you that make this place worth coming to .

can't wait to be congratulating you on your 10th :P