Husky Walker Attacked By Man Accusing Him Of Keeping Dangerous Dogs

Dunc

As one commenter said, he has issues - - - what grown man wants to be seen walking a Yorkie named Poppy?  "Oooohhh, here Poppy! C'mere Poppy, m'boy!" and that has to be said in some high squeaky voice! 

In the first incident he left his son and the Yorkie to come abuse them - yeh, this guy has issues - mostly with common sense!! 

Too bad he (Joihn) didn't have Baily (the Shepherd cross) on his belt at the time, either the man or the Yorkie could have been lunch!  (( and an upset stomach, I bet!! ))

How terribly sad! There are no words to even address this. I often wonder what drives a person to such fear that the only response is hate?

What makes some humans kill what they fear rather than attempt to understand, taking necessary precautions notwithstanding? I hope one day 

soon the light will go on in his life and he wakes up and realizes it's love that conquers all, neither fear nor hate. One day, soon . . .

Carmen OFM