Weather Watch

Dunc

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm happy that we aren't having any sever weather (all too common this time of year around this area), I do wish it would get a little warmer, and that we'd see the sun! It's been chilly with off-and-on rain (not to mention about 2 inches of snow the other day!) for about the past 2 weeks! I'm sooo tired of this weather - I have an eternal headache from it! sad.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It will not stop raining here. It's been raining for almost 4-5 days now and it's supposed to continue to rain until Monday.

There's a brief break in the rain now, though, so I'll take Suka for a walk~

• 3 weeks later...

We have had about 120 year of constant rain lol. Never been to a wetter place than here and yet we still have a water shortage when our 4 hrs of summer come each year.

I live at the coast and its nice watching the sea level rise and get closer to your home each year . Luckly my house has 3 levels so i can tie the boat to the 2nd floor window.

• 3 weeks later...

Being from Seattle I don't really 'get' this thread. But in the spirit of cooperation I will weigh in. This announcement of Seattle Weather need not be time stamped but rather be sufficient and accurate in describing Seattle weather year round. So here it goes...

It's raining.

Like you Brian, our weather report doesn't change much this time of year:

Hot with highs between 100 - 115 f

0% chance of rain

Humidity around 5% daytime, 10% nights

Now, with any luck at all that will change later this month to unbearably hot and muggy as we develop a semi-tropical weather pattern with normal highs and rain in the afternoon - we need the water, we don't need the humidity at this temperature.

We've finally dropped into the low 90's today (this evening) and Misty has gone on her evening walk with Dusty, seems as if Rusty has decided to spend a day or two with a neighbor and his dog. Having independent animals can sometimes be a royal pain, sometimes interesting!

• 2 weeks later...