Weather Watch

Dunc

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday. at this time, it was raining like crazy with some serious winds in the Boston area. The temperature almost hit 70 degrees F, which shatters a record for this area. Tomorrow and Sunday, we could get some snow. :unsure: As they say in these parts: If you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes, it will change. :lol:

42 Degrees here in Riverside Ca, Does everyone leave their Huskies out when its this cold. Weather is reporting that it may be around mid 20s tonight.. That is pretty cold for So Cal. I feel so bad for leaving my Husky out, but Im not sure if he is cold. He won't come in when I call him. He was laid out in the rain on the grass this morning when it was 35 degrees....

snowed here this morning

42 Degrees here in Riverside Ca, Does everyone leave their Huskies out when its this cold. Weather is reporting that it may be around mid 20s tonight.. That is pretty cold for So Cal. I feel so bad for leaving my Husky out, but Im not sure if he is cold. He won't come in when I call him. He was laid out in the rain on the grass this morning when it was 35 degrees....

i've read many times that they can deal with -70 something Fahrenheit

It wasn't too long ago that Sheba would sleep out in zero degrees right through the night. I used to worry about her, but she loved. it.

It wasn't too long ago that Sheba would sleep out in zero degrees right through the night. I used to worry about her, but she loved. it.

Yeah Mine doesnt seem to mind much but I feel so bad for leaving him out there... He just finally started using his DOG-GLOO last night when we got our first rain of his life I think...

Today's weather: Snow showers. An inch or two of accumulation possible

It wasn't our first this year, but was the first that actually stuck to the ground. The dogs LOVED it!

Tomorrow is more snow: few flurries in the morning. Otherwise clouds and some sun. High in the upper 30s. Wind: W-E 3-6 mph

And then Wednesday is that big storm moving across the US. Not sure yet if it will be rain, snow, or a mix, they keep changing the forcast. Tonight it's saying: Snow, changing over to rain in the morning. A brief period of sleet is possible. High around 40. Wind: S 10-20 mph.

Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and next Monday are all the same - snow, snow, and more snow :) Just flurries, with possible lake effect, so nothing major.

We're in the middle of a blizzard today. Snow accumulation of approximately 8 inches and blowing winds, gusting to 40 mph. Just like when I was a kid. Haven't seen one of these since I was a kid. Schools, county offices, and most businesses closed. I walked to the shop to play online for a while - can't get my car out of the garage...

I'm basking in the warmth of a fire here in the bar at the Bedford Lodge in Newmarket, UK. Back home, my wife is dealing with about 7-8 inches of snow, wind gusts to 50 mph, white out blizzard conditions, and the temp is supposed drop to sub-zero F tonight. Spoke with my wife today, and i guess Zoya is having a blast in the snow.

I'm basking in the warmth of a fire here in the bar at the Bedford Lodge in Newmarket, UK. Back home, my wife is dealing with about 7-8 inches of snow, wind gusts to 50 mph, white out blizzard conditions, and the temp is supposed drop to sub-zero F tonight. Spoke with my wife today, and i guess Zoya is having a blast in the snow.

Don't look outside, Dave, mind I am 200 miles away but it's dancing down here!!! :(

I'd rather have snow - only till Saturday so we can still pop down on Sunday & say "Hi!" :D