Maintenance work - Downtime - 19th Jan

Marc

Hi Guys,

Quick message to let you all know that the site will be offline for maintenance & improvement work that cannot be done whilst the site is live on Saturday 19th January.

Please note that this may be all day of a job so please do not be supprised if the forum is not available again until quite late on 19th, however I will have it back online the same day.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear what the heck are we gonna do with ourselves now.:confused: This means I may have to go shopping with the wife.:eek:

Gary.

I feel for you lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Soppy git :D

Am out Saturday night so might call in on way home ;)

:D yep that is me a soppy git....when you pop round walk the dogs for me please...beer is in the fridge once you are done...whiskey is on top of the fridge if you want that...

Good luck, remember to keep plenty of beer to hand and maybe a hammer, lol. Hope it's not as stressful for you as the vbulletin conversion last year! x

No where near as stressful ;) ..... All planned out and ready to go ;)