RIP Logan Falk

Logan Falk, the husky in Michigan who had acid thrown over his muzzle has passed away. :(

Link to his facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/213822285390946/

482115_2242472477610_287690801_n.jpg

Poor Boy, rest in peace finally free from the pain. xxx

I'm happy he doesn't have to be in any pain anymore. I really hate people sometimes. after reading more about this ( i've read it before and it makes me sick), i posted a fairly violent rant about people who abuse animals on my facebook. i wish i could find the person that did that to him and have 30 seconds with them. I would give them a lesson in manners they would soon not forget. Run free buddy.

I had to go looking for more information since I don't do facebook; it seems as if they're trying to institute a "Logan's Law".

There's also more information there.

I don't understand how someone can throw acid into the face of anyone - if there's any justice ... I'll stop there!

RIP LOGAN, you're a beautiful dog!!

yeah i read about it a couple of months ago. it's a great idea. people who have been convicted of animal abuse have to be on a registry and they would never be allowed to buy or adopt from an animal shelter again.