New Cafe Menu

SA DA KA

To make matters worse according to my son who witnessed it Ollie was lying further along the hallway and Bo crashed into him on his way into the kitchen to be protected from the evil postman. Bo is usually the most dignified dog you could imagine so he is in a huff even now.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Raspberry Almond Bavarian Cream Torte: Three layers of yellow cake, two layers of whipped cream, two layers of Bavarian Cream custard topped with raspberry and whipped cream and almond sides.

post-6713-13586040157083_thumb.jpg

Do you make anything using Ferrero Rocher? (spelling?)

*drools in anticipation*

Yes, if you go back in the beginning of the menu pages, you should see a cheese cake that is made with it. We also make a Ferrero Rocher Chocolate mousse torte. If you need a recipe, just ask:)

post-6001-0-75306200-1400175456_thumb.jp

That's what I was looking for but somehow missed it (EDIT: and your pic doesn't seem to appear in my quote) . I was waiting to say (In a cr@ppy European (Swiss?) accent:

Monseuir Ambassador, viz zis Rocher you are really spoiling uzzz! (from the rather cheesy adverts)

Awww @Molly's Dad now you've gone and done it. Lucky you having a yummy dessert like that named after you. Right, SA DA KA may be a US national treasure but sorry [MENTION=53]Austinville[/MENTION] we're going to have to send in the SAS oops I mean SHS (Special Husky Squad) in. Timber can be the heavy mob and Molly and Bo can be the brains behind the operation. Ollie, well he can just look pretty and charm the protection squad (Rynnie).

A Raspberry Almond Bavarian Cream Torte: Three layers of yellow cake, two layers of whipped cream, two layers of Bavarian Cream custard topped with raspberry and whipped cream and almond sides.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43476[/ATTACH]

Hahaha-now you did it, [MENTION=6713]SA DA KA[/MENTION] wars are being started and Siberian Storm Troopers being deployed in the name of "relocate the Chef" Hahaha!! You guys are all cracking us up!!

Alright....I've resisted posting in this thread, but I have been drooling over every picture. The Raspberry Almond Bavarian Cream Torte has sent me over the edge! :D LOVE anything with "Bavarian Cream" in the name. Being diabetic, I have to be pretty picky about what I splurge on....Bavarian Cream is one that I can't resist. ;) The torte looks heavenly...

Alright....I've resisted posting in this thread, but I have been drooling over every picture. The Raspberry Almond Bavarian Cream Torte has sent me over the edge! :D LOVE anything with "Bavarian Cream" in the name. Being diabetic, I have to be pretty picky about what I splurge on....Bavarian Cream is one that I can't resist. ;) The torte looks heavenly...

Just to let you know, everything we make we also can do so that it may be enjoyed by someone with diabetes. We feel that the diabetic person should be able to enjoy what everybody else does. Now do you want to hear an ironic thing...across the street from us is the Johnson Diabetic Clinic:rofl:.

To make matters worse according to my son who witnessed it Ollie was lying further along the hallway and Bo crashed into him on his way into the kitchen to be protected from the evil postman. Bo is usually the most dignified dog you could imagine so he is in a huff even now.

My Bo was a dignified man as well. I can imagine the attitude you're seeing after this!Give him a hug from me, please?!

But [MENTION=53]Austinville[/MENTION] will she be able to resist the Ollie when he comes smoozing her, especially now that he is a pin up model as well as a husky who likes to play big time. He managed to charm Red Riding Hood!!!

PS Have you seen the bottom of the page where it says "Nutrition, Health and wellness"

But @Austinville will she be able to resist the Ollie when he comes smoozing her, especially now that he is a pin up model as well as a husky who likes to play big time. He managed to charm Red Riding Hood!!!

PS Have you seen the bottom of the page where it says "Nutrition, Health and wellness"

Alas, Ollie has figured out her achilles heal ------- she's an attention wh*re. Shoot. American huskies unite! LOL

PS I have now!

While you are all talking strategy, my two South African Husky Troopers are going to steal the prize from under your noses - they are motivated by their Mommy promising them treats they cannot resist :) I just have to figure out how we are going to get the Raspberry Almond Bavarian Cream Torte into the country - customs may be a slight problem ;)

While you are all talking strategy, my two South African Husky Troopers are going to steal the prize from under your noses - they are motivated by their Mommy promising them treats they cannot resist :) I just have to figure out how we are going to get the Raspberry Almond Bavarian Cream Torteinto the country - customs may be a slight problem ;)
[MENTION=1262]Rosemary[/MENTION] if your South African Husky Troopers do steal the prize from under their noses, that will be fine because we have always wanted to visit Africa:plane: and play with all the animals:rofl:. And I was told to let you know that if you do, the pastry chef will make that Torte for you in your kitchen;)