New Cafe Menu

SA DA KA

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=full]47389[/ATTACH]

:rofl:You're killing me with this thread-well, I'm not the only one at least, the others instead of dying of:rofl: laughter as am I from how you are torturing them all like you do us all the time, are dying slowly of chocolate, cheesecakes and your delightful deserts!

This is our new menu for our Cafe', we update every April and thought we would share it with all of you.

Husky Lovers in Vermont

[ATTACH=full]47359[/ATTACH]

so beautifly tempting wish i lived nearer ...x:)

Tiramisu Torte- Two layers of yellow butter cake, a filling of espresso chocolate mousse and drizzled with Tiramisu syrup on each cake layer, iced in a French Mousseline and dusted with Calebaut dark chocolate cocoa.

Another Eye teaser.

post-4-14004281895141_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586035337005_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586035340366_thumb.jpg

A little more sugar for your sweet tooth!

Mocha Roulade- A yellow Genoise filled with whipped cream, chocolate Ganache and a Mocha mousse, Rolled then iced in whipped cream.

Large Eclairs- Pate choux dough filled with a Bavarian Cream filling (Custard) and covered in dark chocolate Ganache.

Mini Eclairs "" "" "" "" "" they are just "mini" which means you can eat more of them.:rofl:

post-2850-0-17472800-1400733057_thumb.jp

post-6713-13586035748253_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586035751359_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586035754588_thumb.jpg

im grabbing Luka and heading to vermont. see ya shortly! :P

We'll be a caravan of Husky Owners heading there!! By the gods, those look absolutely delicious!! Hahaa-everyone can't take it the scrumptious deserts and how they're wonderfully described by you-pictures really ARE worth 1000 words!!

Me thinks that we should have a husky camp in Vermont where we shall spend all our time stuffing ourselves with these wonderful treats!

I know Ryn would be the first in line for the canine goodies. She has voted that a camp be held there, despite the fact that we shall all die of chocolate.

Betting there would be some UK members coming for this one!

Me thinks that we should have a husky camp in Vermont where we shall spend all our time stuffing ourselves with these wonderful treats!

I know Ryn would be the first in line for the canine goodies. She has voted that a camp be held there, despite the fact that we shall all die of chocolate.

Betting there would be some UK members coming for this one!

The Husky's are quickly lining up, but their people aren't far behind!! :)

Now here is something healthy :D

Edelweiss Chef Salad : A bed of hand ripped green leaf lettuce, cucumbers, sliced tomato, celery, carrots, sliced black olives, shredded mozzarella cheese, Swiss cheese, sliced turkey and ham. Topped with our home made croutons.

Cape Cod Chicken Salad Sandwich : Oven roasted chopped chicken tenders, craisins, chopped celery, red onion, diced apple blended with mayo and placed onto our homemade Fougasse with sliced tomato, green leaf lettuce and spread with our cranberry mayo.

post-8679-0-29038100-1400992653_thumb.jp

post-6001-0-51562700-1401008835_thumb.jp

post-6713-13586036063218_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586036066653_thumb.jpg

Now here is something healthy :D

Edelweiss Chef Salad : A bed of hand ripped green leaf lettuce, cucumbers, sliced tomato, celery, carrots, sliced black olives, shredded mozzarella cheese, Swiss cheese, sliced turkey and ham. Topped with our home made croutons.

Cape Cod Chicken Salad Sandwich : Oven roasted chopped chicken tenders, craisins, chopped celery, red onion, diced apple blended with mayo and placed onto our homemade Fougasse with sliced tomato, green leaf lettuce and spread with our cranberry mayo.

[ATTACH=full]47921[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]47922[/ATTACH]

Ok, with this and the post with your delicious desert pics in it, the humans are :f1:neck and neck with the Husky's racing for that line! :D That really made me hungry! I previously thought only kitchen aroma's could effect that sensation, but the stomach definately knows what wonders the eyes behold!! :wow2: If you can hear this, :plane:it means we're on our way!! :D