New Cafe Menu

SA DA KA

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is our new menu for our Cafe', we update every April and thought we would share it with all of you.

Husky Lovers in Vermont

[ATTACH=full]47359[/ATTACH]

how can you post a menu like that its wrong:lolman:i am half way round word reading about chicken with raspberry dressing mmmmmmmm and mmmmmm think i will have to come and complain in person:rofl:its like showing a kid a presant and then locking it a way the presant i mean well thinking of you while i sit here with stale bread and cold water:D

how can you post a menu like that its wrong:lolman:i am half way round word reading about chicken with raspberry dressing mmmmmmmm and mmmmmm think i will have to come and complain in person:rofl:its like showing a kid a presant and then locking it a way the presant i mean well thinking of you while i sit here with stale bread and cold water:D

we are posting this just for you! We wish we were closer so we could cook or bake a nice Sunday brunch for you.

The first picture is the "Raspberry Red Hen" The second picture is our "Death by Chocolate" torte. So sorry to torture you, only having stale bread and water. :rofl:

post-6713-13586034962739_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586034965655_thumb.jpg

we are posting this just for you! We wish we were closer so we could cook or bake a nice Sunday brunch for you.

The first picture is the "Raspberry Red Hen" The second picture is our "Death by Chocolate" torte. So sorry to torture you, only having stale bread and water. :rofl:[ATTACH=full]47366[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47367[/ATTACH]

youre killing me., you really are :(:huskyfall:

Hope it is killing you with kindness, and always remember... eat dessert first, life has uncertainties, then eat one of our wonderful sandwiches. :wub:

nope with disgust that I cannot eat anything you make because you live too far away :(

What is the story behind the Sorry Charlie Sandwich? I think you need to create a sandwich or even better a cake which is a Sorry Husky Owners in the UK Sandwich. It's a form of masochism opening your posts to do with your Bakery. I know I shouldn't do it, but just can't resist. Bit like chocolate, irresistable.

There's a brand of tuna in the US and their catch phrase used to be "sorry Charlie" (See Charlie was the tuna and always wanted to be part of this particular company's tuna , unfortunately, he wasn't a good enough tuna for the company - hence the "Sorry Charlie" phrase.)

The first picture is the "Raspberry Red Hen" The second picture is our "Death by Chocolate" torte. So sorry to torture you, only having stale bread and water. :rofl:[ATTACH=full]47366[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47367[/ATTACH]

You are being unbelievable cruel, posting pictures of your food like that!!!

ooh another holiday idea coming on.. my holiday club has places in stowe, i fancy either the mountainside resort or the von trapp family place. of course it would have to be in the autumn/fall.. fookins long way to go for choccy cake lol

You are being unbelievable cruel, posting pictures of your food like that!!!

If that was cruel, then this is just down right food-evil. :hehe:

Avocado Turkey Salsa Salad and Sugar House on Black Forest Oatmeal and Our Chicken Teriyaki Oriental Salad and for dessert Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with an Italian Butter Cream Icing.

post-6001-0-15958400-1400175456_thumb.jp

post-6713-13586035006_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586035007091_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586035007769_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586035011242_thumb.jpg

If that was cruel, then this is just down right food-evil. :hehe:

Avocado Turkey Salsa Salad and Sugar House on Black Forest Oatmeal and Our Chicken Teriyaki Oriental Salad and for dessert Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with an Italian Butter Cream Icing.

[ATTACH=full]47384[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47385[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47386[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47388[/ATTACH]

I HATE YOU!!!!!!

LOL

ooh another holiday idea coming on.. my holiday club has places in stowe, i fancy either the mountainside resort or the von trapp family place. of course it would have to be in the autumn/fall.. fookins long way to go for choccy cake lol

We are only 25 min. from Stowe and the Von Trapp Lodge. We are 10 -15 min from Smugglers Notch Resort. Should you ever come this way, please call upon us.