New Cafe Menu

SA DA KA

Amaretto Torte : Three layers of Yellow Butter Cake, two fillings of Almond Butter Cream, iced in an Almond French Mousseline

Sinful Seduction Torte: Three layers of Dark Belgium Cocoa Cake with two fillings of Milk Chocolate Butter Cream, iced with Dark Callebaut Ganachepost-7184-0-06910400-1401577367_thumb.jp

post-6713-13586036613697_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586036617715_thumb.jpg

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amaretto Torte : Three layers of Yellow Butter Cake, two fillings of Almond Butter Cream, iced in an Almond French Mousseline

Sinful Seduction Torte: Three layers of Dark Belgium Cocoa Cake with two fillings of Milk Chocolate Butter Cream, iced with Dark Callebaut Ganache[ATTACH=full]48213[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48214[/ATTACH]

you realise how many people hate you right now?

SA DA KA I think we need to hijack you and bring you over to the UK to make us all of these goodies for us. I know huskies are hopeless guard dogs but I am sure that they would if it meant they got to nom on some of your lovely dog treats. I agree with Austinville that if you hold a Husky Camp in Vermont we would come over to eat all your goodies. That birthday cake is awesome.

SA DA KA I think we need to hijack you and bring you over to the UK to make us all of these goodies for us. I know huskies are hopeless guard dogs but I am sure that they would if it meant they got to nom on some of your lovely dog treats. I agree with Austinville that if you hold a Husky Camp in Vermont we would come over to eat all your goodies. That birthday cake is awesome.

Thank you for such a nice compliment and it is funny you mentioned a Husky Camp in Vermont, for we are thinking about doing a Bed & Breakfast in an old New England Farmhouse where visitors may bring their Siberians/Dogs and we would cater to the pups and do all the cooking for the guests while they are there on a large piece of property that would be totally fenced. Things are in the mind and hoping to put it all on paper and then get a hold of a real estate agent. We are thinking of a name, one is..The Siberian Iris Inn and Husky Rescue Center. So you and everyone else just got a little heads up of our future endeavor. :doglick:

Thank you for such a nice compliment and it is funny you mentioned a Husky Camp in Vermont, for we are thinking about doing a Bed & Breakfast in an old New England Farmhouse where visitors may bring their Siberians/Dogs and we would cater to the pups and do all the cooking for the guests while they are there on a large piece of property that would be totally fenced. Things are in the mind and hoping to put it all on paper and then get a hold of a real estate agent. We are thinking of a name, one is..The Siberian Iris Inn and Husky Rescue Center. So you and everyone else just got a little heads up of our future endeavor. :doglick:

Ryn and I will be there! No matter how long we don't have to eat before we come!

nutella Chocolate Pudding Torte: Three layers of dark chocolate cake filled with nutella pudding and iced in a hazelnut Italian butter cream, surrounded with roasted chopped hazelnuts

[ATTACH=full]47924[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47925[/ATTACH]

omg im actually just sat here drooling like homer simpson over doughnuts lol that cake looks sooooooo nice

:clap::up:Wonderful idea-it would be really awesome to have one there! Lots of people on the East Coast that would be able to go ;) you can count Gloria Czar and I in! :D Totally fenced in yard too!! :bouncy::woohoo: Siberian Iris Inn sounds great! Thats a great idea about the B & B, @ SA DA KA ! :up: I hope you and Rynn would come, Austinville !!

If that was cruel, then this is just down right food-evil. :hehe:

Avocado Turkey Salsa Salad and Sugar House on Black Forest Oatmeal and Our Chicken Teriyaki Oriental Salad and for dessert Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with an Italian Butter Cream Icing.

[ATTACH=full]47384[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47385[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47386[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47388[/ATTACH]

Aaaarrrgh! I hate you ! lol

Would you mind removing the avocado?

Tiramisu Torte- Two layers of yellow butter cake, a filling of espresso chocolate mousse and drizzled with Tiramisu syrup on each cake layer, iced in a French Mousseline and dusted with Calebaut dark chocolate cocoa.

Another Eye teaser.

[ATTACH=full]47597[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47598[/ATTACH]

FFS stop it!

Ok, with this and the post with your delicious desert pics in it, the humans are :f1:neck and neck with the Husky's racing for that line! :D

I found myself reading that in Murray Walker's accent, whilst imagining the cartoon Wacky Races with Dick Dastardly & Muttley

Sinful Seduction Torte: Three layers of Dark Belgium Cocoa Cake with two fillings of Milk Chocolate Butter Cream, iced with Dark Callebaut Ganache[ATTACH=full]48213[/ATTACH]

Spelling mistake - the word is NOM!

:clap::up:Wonderful idea-it would be really awesome to have one there! Lots of people on the East Coast that would be able to go ;) you can count Gloria Czar and I in! :D Totally fenced in yard too!! :bouncy::woohoo: Siberian Iris Inn sounds great! Thats a great idea about the B & B, @ SA DA KA ! :up: I hope you and Rynn would come, Austinville !!

I'll start saving now so I'm sure to be there....Rynnie too!

doggie party, nice cakes, tasty salads and sandwiches, rescue dogs, meet-ups..... You're torturing me even more than how you torture the others :cry1: you KNOW it will take more than half a whole day to get me there :( btw do you make blackforest cakes?

doggie party, nice cakes, tasty salads and sandwiches, rescue dogs, meet-ups..... You're torturing me even more than how you torture the others :cry1: you KNOW it will take more than half a whole day to get me there :( btw do you make blackforest cakes?

Yes, I do make that torte. I am from Germany and that is one of our most favorite tortes (Schwarzwalder Kirschtorte):)

So, we are closed on Sunday's and Monday's and this gave you all a break from eye candy:)

1) This was made for all of you on HO from Kayak, it is a large Chocolate Chip Cookie

2) Chocolate Chip cookies and Peanut butter cookies

3) Italian Ciabatta Sandwich rolls

4) Mini French Baguettes

5) Our Reeses Peanut butter cookie filled with chocolate ganache, peanut butter and chocolate butter cream .

post-10391-0-47958600-1402631726_thumb.j

post-6713-13586037736907_thumb.jpg

post-6713-1358603774008_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586037743297_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586037746468_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586037749825_thumb.jpg