New Cafe Menu

SA DA KA

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so everyone knows, I didn't allow Ryn to have any. The angle makes it look like she was stealing some, but she didn't actually get even a taste. Ken and Ralf sent her very own treats (for which she will do any trick she knows!) She actually prefers them to anything else. Nom, nom!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47225[/ATTACH]

"I will haz just a tastez mum!"

Fanks Unclez Ken and Ralfz ('n my friend Kayak too!) The cakez waz noms (so mum sayes - her didn't lets me haz a tastez) But I wuv, wuv, wuv da treatz I gotz!

Thats great seeing Ryn enjoying a smell and perhaps a lick on your treat, [MENTION=53]Austinville[/MENTION] and was great seeing her look at her treats!! I'll bet she loves them!

CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE CREAMCICLE TORTE:

Three layers of dark chocolate cake, two fillings of chocolate truffle and two fillings of orange butter cream, iced in a dark chocolate ganache.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47981[/ATTACH]

:jawdrop: I don't know how to respond to this! Orange and chocolate go great together, I can only imagine what this creation tastes like-oh the thought of it!! WOW!

That's it. I'm moving to Vermont!

@SA DA KA please - can you help me by looking for homes (preferably next door to yours so I won't have far to ROLL home!) I've called Ryn and she's packing our things as I type.

:rofl: :rofl: I was thinking the same thing, Becky! i also thought, if someone just tried one slice of everything, they would need ot either be rolled home, pulled by team of Husky's home, or wheel barrowed home-or maybe a ride on pallet via a forklift :D

:rofl: :rofl: I was thinking the same thing, Becky! i also thought, if someone just tried one slice of everything, they would need ot either be rolled home, pulled by team of Husky's home, or wheel barrowed home-or maybe a ride on pallet via a forklift :D

I'll supply the forklift and pallet - you drive, and the rest of us will pile in. One slice of the Lemon Rasberry cheescake will never be enough, so we will take that with us for a midnight snack

I'll supply the forklift and pallet - you drive, and the rest of us will pile in. One slice of the Lemon Rasberry cheescake will never be enough, so we will take that with us for a midnight snack

Sounds great, [MENTION=1262]Rosemary[/MENTION] -one forklift with Husky Owner flag and driver coming up, are you ready Vermont! :D

Please add +1 human and +2 furkids. Me thinks SA DA KA needs to branch out and become an estate agent as well. :D

No problem [MENTION=5430]Biggles[/MENTION]! The Husky Owners Forklift can easily handle tonnes of people! :D Lots of room for all :) Camp in Vermont!!

Tiramisu Torte- Two layers of yellow butter cake, a filling of espresso chocolate mousse and drizzled with Tiramisu syrup on each cake layer, iced in a French Mousseline and dusted with Calebaut dark chocolate cocoa.

Another Eye teaser.

post-4-14004281895141_thumb.jpg

Okay, so Tiramisu is one of my favs, and for some reason i'm missing pictures from this thread, and i'm wondering if i missed it the first time through overall?

This is an Almond Raspberry Chocolate Torte: Three Layers of Dark Belgium Chocolate Cake, two fillings of Almond Butter cream, two fillings of Raspberry Jam then covered in a Milk Chocolate Italian Butter Cream, drizzled with a Dark Chocolate Ganache.

post-6713-13586051738015_thumb.jpg

Gorgeous - I love pretty food - just tastes so much better because you can see a lot of love and effort went into the making :)

Edit: Not that mine ever looks so good. I am baking for a family lunch tomorrow, so will post some pics of my feeble attempts :rofl: I am making a Malva pudding, triple layer chocolate mousse cake and an apple cake/tart.

Edited by Rosemary

Mexican Gazpacho Soup: This is a tomato based soup served cold and very popular in Mexico. The ingredients are diced tomato, red and green peppers, red onion, de-seeded cucumber, garlic, burnt Oregeno, cumin, chili powerder, cilantro and thinned out with ice water, salt and pepper to taste. Served with a dollop of sour cream and lime wedge with our home made cheddar onion wheat bread and butter. Seeing that our temperature is going to be in the high 90's, we though a nice cold soup would be great to serve in our Cafe today.

post-6713-13586053743457_thumb.jpg

:jawdrop: THAT really looks delicious! Dark chocolate too-boy, I'd be in trouble with that one, I wouldn't be able to put down the fork, except to grab more of that scrumptious cake! :D[/ QUOTE]

chocolate,chocolate,chocolate........yummmmmmmm