New Cafe Menu

SA DA KA

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what commute, i'm moving in:p

Well, we do have sleeping quarters in the bakery when we do long holiday baking. It is fully furnished. It is like the Scandinavian style bedroom loft. When should we expect your arrival?:rofl:

So, we are closed on Sunday's and Monday's and this gave you all a break from eye candy:)

1) This was made for all of you on HO from Kayak, it is a large Chocolate Chip Cookie

2) Chocolate Chip cookies and Peanut butter cookies

3) Italian Ciabatta Sandwich rolls

4) Mini French Baguettes

5) Our Reeses Peanut butter cookie filled with chocolate ganache, peanut butter and chocolate butter cream .

[ATTACH=full]48738[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48739[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48740[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48741[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48742[/ATTACH]

:lovebone:

So, we are closed on Sunday's and Monday's and this gave you all a break from eye candy:)

1) This was made for all of you on HO from Kayak, it is a large Chocolate Chip Cookie

2) Chocolate Chip cookies and Peanut butter cookies

3) Italian Ciabatta Sandwich rolls

4) Mini French Baguettes

5) Our Reeses Peanut butter cookie filled with chocolate ganache, peanut butter and chocolate butter cream .

[ATTACH=full]48738[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48739[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48740[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48741[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48742[/ATTACH]

Tailor made for our pack in Husky Owners :clap: you all never cease to amaze and cause hunger amongst us all! :up: Really, what a fantastic use of those incorporated into your splendid and what I'm sure is marvelous-tasting splendors!! I'm sure you're going to hear all about how much you're torturing us all in posts to come, but I'll bet no one wishes you to quit posting these beauties! ;) Oh-by the way, I have an excellent resume :D

I was hungry BEFORE I saw your last post, [MENTION=6713]SA DA KA[/MENTION], now I think I'll die of starvation before reaching the kitchen!! My stomach actually KNOWS that whats displayed is delicious and is throwing a fit!! Wonderfully made and delectable looking-fabulously displayed as well!! :up:

@SA DA KA you are killing me slowly with all those lovely tempting creations of yours. Just keep the pictures coming seeing as I can't try the real thing:(. [MENTION=3533]AttilaVikingsDemon[/MENTION] I am so jealous of you, as you have tasted these devine creations. I had to go to a meeting at a top 5* hotel in Park Lane last week. The food looked fantastic but the taste didn't live up to expectations. ou have now confirmed to me that @SA DA KA is a culinary genius who should be living in the UK and not across the pond.:cry1:

1) with the weather we have been having, florida is a month a head for strawberry season, so now we are making everything strawberry!

2) a variety of home made breads: French baguettes, kaiser rolls, french fougasse and dinner rolls

3) marzipan pignoli's also known as almond pignoli. Some of these made it all the way to iowapost-6713-1358603991149_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586039912671_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586039914226_thumb.jpg

1) with the weather we have been having, florida is a month a head for strawberry season, so now we are making everything strawberry!

2) a variety of home made breads: French baguettes, kaiser rolls, french fougasse and dinner rolls

3) marzipan pignoli's also known as almond pignoli. Some of these made it all the way to iowa[ATTACH=CONFIG]43376[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43377[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43375[/ATTACH]

HAHAHA-by the gods, you did it again!! Posting pics like these! They look absolutely delicious! I'm sure some members will be telling you off soon for these tempting creations yet again! :D Truly though, you are an artist! :clap:

:oops And I MUST admit the marzipan pignoli's were NOM NOM NOM.

As the OH was home, I forced myself to share. (Wish I had a pic, I was sitting on the floor enjoying mine with all four dogs around me begging for bits....did them no good - they only got crumbs. Poor, poor, abused and neglected pups that they were.)

[MENTION=5430]Biggles[/MENTION] - Sorry to inform you - SA DA KA and Edelweiss Bakery have been named "National Treasures" here in the U.S. Passports have been revoked so that they must remain in the U.S. so that the U.K. cannot steal our treasure away!

:( That can't be true :cry1:They're Husky Owners treasures and if the US does this it's gonna mean war:angry1: and we're going to need to send in the Husky Storm Troopers. The Village Idiot Corporal Ollie who will do absolutely for noms, especially such lovely looking noms will sign up and I've told him SA DA KA has a secret receipe for husky noms. I am sure Bo will join in once he's got over the awful shock he had this morning of the postman posting today's letters on top of him as he snoozed on sentry duty by the front door. Any other UK huskies up for joining in and what role can they play?

@Biggles - Sorry to inform you - SA DA KA and Edelweiss Bakery have been named "National Treasures" here in the U.S. Passports have been revoked so that they must remain in the U.S. so that the U.K. cannot steal our treasure away!

:rofl:

:( That can't be true :cry1:They're Husky Owners treasures and if the US does this it's gonna mean war:angry1: and we're going to need to send in the Husky Storm Troopers. The Village Idiot Corporal Ollie who will do absolutely for noms, especially such lovely looking noms will sign up and I've told him SA DA KA has a secret receipe for husky noms. I am sure Bo will join in once he's got over the awful shock he had this morning of the postman posting today's letters on top of him as he snoozed on sentry duty by the front door. Any other UK huskies up for joining in and what role can they play?

:rofl: