New Cafe Menu

SA DA KA

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pistachio Austrian Cream Torte: Three layers of yellow butter cake filled with a Pistachio custard cream, iced in a Pistachio Mousseline then drizzled with a dark chocolate Ganache and decorated with cherries.

post-6713-13586047475697_thumb.jpg

Pistachio Austrian Cream Torte: Three layers of yellow butter cake filled with a Pistachio custard cream, iced in a Pistachio Mousseline then drizzled with a dark chocolate Ganache and decorated with cherries.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47046[/ATTACH]

That would be great for St Patrick's Day :D and every day before and afterwards!! Very tasty looking!!

Rec'd my package..........thank you so much! MMMMMM. My internet is acting up and I can't post pics here or on FB, but will try again tomorrow so you can see what fun we had opening the package!

Hugs,

B and Ryn

Mine also has been acting up for a couple of hours now! I saw Ryn's face with her part of the package!! Ohhhh boy Ryn!!

I getting really excited about my parcel. Don't worry [MENTION=5918]Molly's_Dad[/MENTION] I am sure Bo and Ollie will want to share their good fortune. I feel a Bedfont human and furkid Brunch coming on. What do you and [MENTION=5833]molly's_mum[/MENTION] think?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47225[/ATTACH]

"I will haz just a tastez mum!"

Fanks Unclez Ken and Ralfz ('n my friend Kayak too!) The cakez waz noms (so mum sayes - her didn't lets me haz a tastez) But I wuv, wuv, wuv da treatz I gotz!

[MENTION=53]Austinville[/MENTION] hope you do not mind, but we had to put this pic. of ryn in our folder...

@Molly's_Dad They are not Lady de Coverly also known as Thompson Seedless grapes in the U.S. They are Chilean Raisins. The mold is a Bavarian Style Bundt and the cake is a Traditional German Butter Cake with Raisins, fresh lemon zest and almond Extract. When it is cooled, it is then dusted with confectioners sugar. Wonderful with tea and coffee and with age it gets even better.