Are you any good at games ?

Dunc

I don't mean computer games I mean board games !!!!!!!!!!!

Scrabble,trivial pursuit,monopoly and the likes.......

I am though how I win at scrabble I don't know my spelling is shocking but I seem to win every time we play :)

Last night I whooped the family at trivial pursuit ( nowt new there ) :D

Your house next week Marc :)

So do you play are you any good ?????????

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kick butt at chess. I entered a chess tourney when I was in elementary school; the only reason why I lost is because this motherF cheated and apparently checkmated me in two moves using illegal moves from the queen and rook. I complained to the referee people, but they just waved it off because the kid was from their school.

My family played board games and lots and lots of card games my whole life, we have a lot of fun and can be competitive. I am great at games, unfortunately I married someone who hates board games....we use to play chess when we first married, but the last time I can recall us playing chess, I won!, and suspiciously we have not played chess since that one time I won! Can we say poor looser!

I love Scategories, Trivia Pursuit (but I suck at it), Cribbage, Monopoly, Risk, Scrabble, Pictionary, Apples to Apples, Yahtzee, Chinese Checkers, and so many that I can't recall the names, I'm up for a board game anytime.

I am very competitive so I have to win at everything lol

Yeah me too:oops: . Banned board games from our house cos I end up threatening legal action against guzzumpers in Monopoly ....

Apparently I take it too seriously... :D Whats that all about??? Guzzumpers are underhand they need to pay..... Don't they?:lolman:

Yeah me too:oops: . Banned board games from our house cos I end up threatening legal action against guzzumpers in Monopoly ....

Apparently I take it too seriously... :D Whats that all about??? Guzzumpers are underhand they need to pay..... Don't they?:lolman:

im not coming round yours for board games then :o lol

I have little tricks that i use to ensure I win :D lmao