Well they aint getting neutered.....and im becoming a foster mummy

Well i got home from work tonight and there was a message on the answer machine that my vets only has 1 large cage for the boys neutering due to an emergency or something so did I want them done seperately. Anyway no i dont I want them both doing together so Ive got to ring them tomorrow to reschedule. Probably going to be best to be after Xmas now though.

So I went on facebook tonight and saw S.H.A.R.E needed an urgent foster carer for a very bouncy 8 month old boy, Tony saw it and said if they are really stuck we would foster him due to the boys not being able to get neutered (that was the only thing stopping us at the mo) and so he is arriving tomorrow :eek:.

Never fostered before so its all a bit new to me. Im sure everything will be fine.

Im officially mad haha

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i got home from work tonight and there was a message on the answer machine that my vets only has 1 large cage for the boys neutering due to an emergency or something so did I want them done seperately. Anyway no i dont I want them both doing together so Ive got to ring them tomorrow to reschedule. Probably going to be best to be after Xmas now though.

So I went on facebook tonight and saw S.H.A.R.E needed an urgent foster carer for a very bouncy 8 month old boy, Tony saw it and said if they are really stuck we would foster him due to the boys not being able to get neutered (that was the only thing stopping us at the mo) and so he is arriving tomorrow :eek:.

Never fostered before so its all a bit new to me. Im sure everything will be fine.

Im officially mad haha

:yahoo:Good Luck!

Thanks everyone, fostering is going really well. He has been renamed Zeus (he was called buster) and has settled really well. He gets on well with all of mine and is fantastic with the kids.

He is really underweight though and the poor boy only weighs 17.8kg, you can feel his ribs hips jutting out, spine and even his thigh bones :eek: :(