What kind of camera do you have ?

Michelle Melsom

So what kind of camera do you have? I work in a photolab so I am familiar with most kinds of cameras. My favorite brand is Canon so I have a Canon Power Shot SD780 IS Digital Elph. I would LOVE to have a Canon Rebel but those are way expensive mind you any SLR usually is Ive got an old film Rebel laying around but I dont have a lens for it :(

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 It's about 4 years old now but is still a good camera. :)

Thinking of Upgrading soon to the Panasonic DMC-FZ150.

This is a pic of Mine

panasonic_dmc-fz50-all.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Mines a Canon 550D but just have a stock lens and a 50mm lens at the mo, saving for a decent zoom. Jumped from the Minolta / Sony camp last year and not regretted it :D

also carry round a Nikon coolpix compact which i'm sooooo disappointed with it's unbelievable LOL!

Fuji s2950 Kathie got a few months back is awesome for the price. (about £120)

540mm zoom (35mm equivalent), and great features. quite impressed with the HD video as well.

Probably the best bridge camera I've seen for a good while, and uses the Nikon software.

Mines a Canon 550D but just have a stock lens and a 50mm lens at the mo, saving for a decent zoom. Jumped from the Minolta / Sony camp last year and not regretted it :D

also carry round a Nikon coolpix compact which i'm sooooo disappointed with it's unbelievable LOL!

I know. I have a little point and shoot too, and even though its 'high-tech' for point and shoots...it's still NOTHING compared to DSLRs.

Once you enter that world, there's no returning.

But they are soooooooo worth it! Every penny! Just make sure you have a good computer D: Both the computers in this house can't handle the footage from it so I can't get any of my videos up ;_; In the new year I will have an awesome computer and get them up ^^ They have a new one that is 11MP instead of 5MP, I want it ._.