What kind of camera do you have ?

Michelle Melsom

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But they are soooooooo worth it! Every penny! Just make sure you have a good computer D: Both the computers in this house can't handle the footage from it so I can't get any of my videos up ;_; In the new year I will have an awesome computer and get them up ^^ They have a new one that is 11MP instead of 5MP, I want it ._.

So jealous lol, I came REALLY close to buying the Hero 2 recently as I'm off to Whistler in Feb, and also thought it would be good for running with Mishka etc. but decided to MOT my car first and got shafted, so its going to be touch and go if I can afford it in time but there so awesome! :cry1:

I have a canon powershot G9 and have recently bought a canon IXUS 220 HS, this was bought for nights out etc as its so small it fits in your pocket.

I want to get a DSLR with different lenses as I feel I am limited to what the G9 can do. At the moment I am just looking however I do fancy either the Canon 550D or the 600D however as I dont do a great deal of photography I'm just wondering if I really need either 1 of them.