Howdy

..not sure why i said howdy..i have never said howdy to anyone,ever!

Well hello all ,my names julie and i am owned by wildenfree persuasion and wildenfree zingalong respectively, otherwise known as Kodi,a black and white 12 year old boy and Tolka,a red and white 5 year old girl. also have kayla on four week days when his mum an dad are at work,another black an white boy who only has eyes for carrots:p..looking forward to getting to know you

Welcome to the pack!

Can't wait to see pics of your little gang! :) Andy^^ (siberianandy) is my hubby and we live (more or less) in harmony with Suka our 6mth old wolf grey boy with his lovely blue eyes! We also have 3 children.

Hope to see you about the forum :)

Hi welcome to the pack as every1 else has told u who they r owned by i think ill do the same lol i have Blaze my gorgeous nearly 9 month old wolf grey/black bi eyed boy (hes secretly a werewolf lol) and Bingo my staffy cross whippet who is roughly 9/10 years old but still my gorgeous baby :) cnt w8 2 c see pics ov ur furbabies and i hope u enjoy the site :D

oh and i co-own a little 15 week old female red called Mya (shes my friends dog but i practically live at theirs lol)

You gonna start with a golden oldies club Mick should be the chairman seen as he's the oldest lol

Howdy btw :)

Lol - think they mean golden oldies as in the dogs Dunc - having said that you could be 2nd in command LOL :rolleyes:

thats a great age,what does bo do now..how active is he\she?

Bo will be 15 in November. He isn't real active, but he's far from giving up! He has two to four 15 minute walks each day. We have four acres and walk the perimeter and/or through the grove. We don't cover a lot of distance, but we keep plodding along. He still gets excited to take them (you should see those big old blue eyes light up when I reach for the lead - he even follows me when I go in the direction of where I keep it to see if we are going for a walk). He still can't be trusted off lead. He may be slow(er), but he's persistant!

He still goes for rides in the truck, but often we have to help him up. He has arthritis, and takes daily meds for it, but like I said, he's not giving up.

The heat is really hard on him. Yesterday it got to 80 degrees and he spent a good portion of the day on his bed and even pushed it over the a/c vent in kitchen. He likes snow, but this past winter was happy just to lay in it. That was the first time he hasn't acted like a puppy at the first snow.

And Kodi? I know 12 was about the time that Bo began to outwardly show more of his age - slowing down quite a bit so I'm curious how Kodi is doing.

Thanks for asking...

Bo will be 15 in November. He isn't real active, but he's far from giving up! He has two to four 15 minute walks each day. We have four acres and walk the perimeter and/or through the grove. We don't cover a lot of distance, but we keep plodding along. He still gets excited to take them (you should see those big old blue eyes light up when I reach for the lead - he even follows me when I go in the direction of where I keep it to see if we are going for a walk). He still can't be trusted off lead. He may be slow(er), but he's persistant!

He still goes for rides in the truck, but often we have to help him up. He has arthritis, and takes daily meds for it, but like I said, he's not giving up.

The heat is really hard on him. Yesterday it got to 80 degrees and he spent a good portion of the day on his bed and even pushed it over the a/c vent in kitchen. He likes snow, but this past winter was happy just to lay in it. That was the first time he hasn't acted like a puppy at the first snow.

And Kodi? I know 12 was about the time that Bo began to outwardly show more of his age - slowing down quite a bit so I'm curious how Kodi is doing.

Thanks for asking...

thanx for that,i dont know anyone with an older boy so was interested to read about yours, age has suddenly caught up with kodi in the last six monthes,seems to have lost a lot of muscle as he's not running about much any more,he takes a bit longer to get up in the mornings now and his hind legs cant quite keep up with his front! having said that he wont be left behind on our morning walk,have to take someone with me now so he can plod where he likes at his own pace while i go off with the others..he had a seizure\fit in december [his first and only one] which was horrible,went on meds for it but they gave him awful ataxia[?] loss of co ordination of his hind legs,so took him off them. he is on vivitonin now as his breathing is rather loud and he pants a lot,think he is a little better on them. anyway he seems happy enough and is still the alpha of the pack so all is good ,thank u :)