The HOW OLD ARE YOU thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and the other half are both 32. I'm the older woman (by 3 months, lol). Turning 33 on the 28th may. Presents and cake are welcome :P

post-9324-14000960153589_thumb.jpg On our way to a wedding, I don't normally dress like this, and look I have grass and exspensive rose bushes. How I miss them :cry1:

post-6386-13586034750534_thumb.jpg

25, but have accidently told people I was younger when asked (seriously accidental), haha. After 21, I just have stopped counting my birthdays, lol.

Lol, in the new year I was laying in bed and said to my other half, "ugh, we're going to be 32 this year. That's another year further away from our twenties.". To which he replied "what are you on about Emma? We're already 32. We'll be 33 this year". I didn't say anything back for a while as I was trying to work out if he was right. Eventually I realised he was and then I said a bad word, or two.......possibly more, can't recall, lol.

You lot make me feel ANCIENT!!!!! My eldest son was 25 yesterday. I have decided I am toooo young to have a son this age. And as far as the mental age goes you stay the same it's the body that starts falling to bits. As far as my age, I forget, that it the only thing about getting older you are allowed to forget, however with your kids reminding you it doesn't help.

25, but have accidently told people I was younger when asked (seriously accidental), haha. After 21, I just have stopped counting my birthdays, lol.

usually a month before my birthday I started telling myself I'm a year older already x) this year I'm turning sixteen and I stopped counting my birthdays.... Does it mean I don't wanna grow up? x) trouble LOL