The HOW OLD ARE YOU thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dunc - I'm curious - where was that photo taken? Doesn't look like any place in the UK I've ever pictured in my mind...

Dohhh lmao

I think it was in Sharm el sheikh but been that many times I can't remember will see if I can find out brb :)

47 - old enough to know better, but young enough not to!

And nope, nope, nope, not gonna, can't make me put up a pic of myself. And you'll just have to suffer with my Bo's eyes for my avatar. If you want to see me, I'll expect you in Iowa on September 9-11.

NOTICE: Anyone posting pics of my fat behind on here after the meet can and will be fed to their husky!

i know what ya look like lol..

Dohhh lmao

I think it was in Sharm el sheikh but been that many times I can't remember will see if I can find out brb :)

Never been to Sharm el sheikh OR the UK, but really didn't think "UK!" when I saw the photo :P - looks like a softer version of some places in the Southwestern US.