Husky Owners Embroidered Patches - Problem guys please read

I really like the drawn Zena but it's always very hard to make a clean logo with part of the image being from a scanner. Soooo I convert it to a vector image just because I can. I am currently not so much feeling for making another badge (I'm out of ideas, at least for the simplified version ones) so I'll post it up here for the others for them to use it. Size and colours are unlimited, can change them in any way if you want :)

zena1024.png

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the drawn Zena but it's always very hard to make a clean logo with part of the image being from a scanner. Soooo I convert it to a vector image just because I can. I am currently not so much feeling for making another badge (I'm out of ideas, at least for the simplified version ones) so I'll post it up here for the others for them to use it. Size and colours are unlimited, can change them in any way if you want :)

zena1024.png

Jos I'm sorry we cant use your badge. It really was great but they said it was too complicated. you will still get one for free. :D

although im liking the zena now. agh have already had a email from them too. @Andy ? can you do something with zena??

Looks to me like you can't please ANYone!! << tease >>

LMAO and you should know Al. . . LOL :)

Thanks Al. :)

It might be the Kerning, as I spaced it around the edge got a little over enthusiastic.

I don't like the Zena one at all, sorry, just my opinion !!!

Good work though !!!!!

It was orriginally just the idea of Zena being on the badge, I never ment for the pic to go that far personally as it was not a good example of the work I usually do. It was a 1 min quick sketch and quite poorley done. It was done for a bit of humor :confused:

Jos I'm sorry we cant use your badge. It really was great but they said it was too complicated. you will still get one for free. :D

although im liking the zena now. agh have already had a email from them too. @Andy ? can you do something with zena??

Am I reading this correctly that the people who make the patches are saying that they can't make it .... or what???

I would not have thought that any of the later patches that Andy designed would be too complex.

Are we talking a 3 or 4 inch patch here?

Or am I typically misreading the whole thing??

It was orriginally just the idea of Zena being on the badge, I never ment for the pic to go that far personally as it was not a good example of the work I usually do. It was a 1 min quick sketch and quite poorley done. It was done for a bit of humor :confused:

Not saying the work or picture isn't good, it really is,

I would prefer a more realistic Husky not a cartoon

Am I reading this correctly that the people who make the patches are saying that they can't make it .... or what???

I would not have thought that any of the later patches that Andy designed would be too complex.

Are we talking a 3 or 4 inch patch here?

Or am I typically misreading the whole thing??

I'm in agreement, been involved with clubs etc in the past and the badges that have been available have had much more detail on them (not the first one which was an actual picture of a Husky)

Not saying the work or picture isn't good, it really is,

I would prefer a more realistic Husky not a cartoon

Alright lol, but it really was just a bit of fun. I personally prefer the realistic husky with the tail edging off the border it looks awesome. I'm sorry but that pic of Zena really doesn't look right on the badge, It was lovely of Jos to put it into Vector though :) It did look much better in vector than it did hand drawn.

Tan but then we could all have a piece of Zena! lol.xx

It indeed was meant just for the fun. Even if might not me suitable for a badge, I still found the drawing great (I don't care if it's just a quick sketch) and liked it to have it completely 'scanned in' to be suitable for editing, regardless of it being used as a badge or something else :)