Husky Owners Embroidered Patches - Problem guys please read

P.s. I've just figured out. . . .

this is all an elaborate scheme to distract me from the

8th Photoshop challenge. so that someone else can get a piccy in. . . lol :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK first go at "simpler"

[ATTACH=full]13807[/ATTACH]

Suggestion, crop some of the tail end of the dog and move the rest right so it's a bit more centered on the patch.

What's with the periods between the 'W's'?? isn't it WWW.Husky-Owners.com - or it different in the UK? :)

And when these get into production I want a couple so add me to your list.

Like this, but don't like variations on a theme (sorry if I step on someones toes).

Since I'm still the last comments I'll edit. I *do* like the B&W version, grey and orange and blue .... argh!!

Suggestion, crop some of the tail end of the dog and move the rest right so it's a bit more centered on the patch.

What's with the periods between the 'W's'?? isn't it WWW.Husky-Owners.com - or it different in the UK? :)

Like this, but don't like variations on a theme (sorry if I step on someones toes).

LMAO quite right about the WWW will change it. lol

and . . . jeez everyones a critic. . PMSL

Nope it's good to put forth an opinion.

I'm just trying different things. . .

As for the first "simple" the head and tail overlapping the inner circle is deliberate.

when it's made smaller and centered it kind of gets lost in a lot of "white"

LMAO quite right about the WWW will change it. lol

and . . . jeez everyones a critic. . PMSL

Nope it's good to put forth an opinion.

Then I guess it's good that I'm opinionated ??

I'm just trying different things. . .

Glad someone has the skill to play with this, I'm one of the most non-artistic people I know!

As for the first "simple" the head and tail overlapping the inner circle is deliberate.

when it's made smaller and centered it kind of gets lost in a lot of "white"

Basically what I was suggesting was to crop, say the lower half of the Husky (in line with the center circle) and then move the remainder into the center of the patch. That should occupy most of the center of the patch without large white space ... if I'm "seeing" it right this would give head and shoulders of the husky centered?

sorry Leah but 'Zena' looks like a chow gone wrong!!

:doglaugh:

Ooooops I thought it was a Chihuahua. . . Lol :)

Thanks hun :rolleyes: I did say I couldn't draw huskies!!! lol It was the idea that I liked :DBut sadly I lack the art skills to provide a decent Zena silluette!

aww sorryyyyy!

i really didnt mean to laugh

but i did it with love so that makes it ok xx:D

Since I'm still the last comments I'll edit. I *do* like the B&W version, grey and orange and blue .... argh!!

get photoshopping then al