Husky Owners Embroidered Patches - Problem guys please read

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what design ARE we using?

This one, by yours truly. . . :)

ho-patch-simple-colour-2-jpg.13841

Am I reading this correctly that the people who make the patches are saying that they can't make it .... or what???

I would not have thought that any of the later patches that Andy designed would be too complex.

Are we talking a 3 or 4 inch patch here?

Or am I typically misreading the whole thing??

the original design was much more complicated post-8679-13586078115361_thumb.jpg

and the patch people said it wouldnt look as good. because it cant make so much detail.

post-2224-13585975000739_thumb.png

I saw and understood that, I was thinking that they were referring to one of the later offerings. And I still like the head rather than full boy shot! But I'll take a couple in either case!

um the ordering was in the other thread http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/husky-owners-embroidered-patches.21331/page-7

I only ordered 60 and there is only 1 not taken for atm. I have saved 2 for someone but if she does not get back to me soon you can have another. Is that ok?

oh, okay, I'm always a day late and a dollar short anyway. msg me and let me know how much and I'll drop it into paypal to send to you. (( but it may be after the 27th when I get my dole. ))

I will wait and see if susan wants hers because if she doesnt you can have two like you wanted. then you wont have to pay twice!