Osama Bin Laden is now dead!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I am an American you might be inclined to believe that I am ecstatic.... and you are right, but the thing Is im a little more blood thirsty than that, I can only say I regret I wasnt there to kill him myself....... because I wouldnt have given him a headshot nooooo that would be too easy too quick for the b*****d..........(lots of mental images that would make you cringe just went through my head) to say the least you dont want to explore my mind when it comes to him, thank god and Navy SEAL Team Six that hes dead.......

Good .... thats all I can say. Martyr or whatever extremists want to call him, as far as Im concerned is no different to them calling him a hero for 9/11. Its irrelevant IMO whether he was captured as he would have faced the death penalty and been killed anyways, still making him a Martyr in the minds of idiots. Better to get him out of the way. No pissin about, just put the b*****d to his death.

Please don't take this the wrong way, If he is dead I will be with the crouds singing from the rooftops and celebrating. :wavespin:

But don't you think its a little wierd.... suddenly they find him, after almost 10 years of searching, kill him and burry him at sea before anyone knows about it.

I would be really happy and relieved if I knew he was dead. But I find it hard to believe with all of the conspiracies and lies that we are told by various governments.

Please don't take this the wrong way, If he is dead I will be with the crouds singing from the rooftops and celebrating. :wavespin:

But don't you think its a little wierd.... suddenly they find him, after almost 10 years of searching, kill him and burry him at sea before anyone knows about it.

I would be really happy and relieved if I knew he was dead. But I find it hard to believe with all of the conspiracies and lies that we are told by various governments.

There are pictures of him all over the Pakistani press .... Do a quick search it doesnt take long to find the proof lol

My Husband has done three overseas tours since 9/11. I've done one. One of my best friends has had her unit slated to return early next year. Will there be repercussions as a result of this? You would have to live in a bubble to believe that there wouldn't be. In truth a lot of us thought that Bin Laden would never be caught and would forever be a ghost in the psyche of soldiers and citizens everywhere. They will adapt and change, but whether or not it will be enough to continue to cause the devastation throughout the world that it did under that man remains to be seen. I'm not sad that he didn't go on trial...I think the random individual crying that somehow our treatment of him during potential jail time would be inhumane would just have been salt in the wounds of those who have lost loved ones as a result of the attacks on 9/11 or our nations response since then If he was in fact buried at sea I'm also rather glad, a grave site would have just given a physical sort of pilgramage site that I'm glad won't exist.

I watched as the President gave his speech late last night and for the first time in a long time didn't feel the need to leave the room when he was speaking, it was a nice change. This morning the images of celebration at Times Square, and Ground Zero were truly moving. I'm impressed by the international cooperation that had to occur for this to take place and I'm terribly grateful for the Navy Seals who risked their lives for this particular mission to be completed....and of course I'm grateful for soldiers the world over willing to sacrifice time with their friends, family, and ultimately willing to lay down their lives for their beliefs.

There are pictures of him all over the Pakistani press .... Do a quick search it doesnt take long to find the proof lol

Just did a search and found this site with the image on in, but check out Amanda Cartwright's comment link!

http://m.lockerz.com/s/97973333

I'll keep searching

Again i would like to stress that i really do hope he is dead!

IMO, I did not want him bought to justice...just DEAD. I did not want to hear his side of the story in a courtroom and I did not want to waste time and money. This was, again IN MY OPINION, the best way to do it. Now he doesn't have to wait any longer to burn in h*ll.:bluboomteamenforcer

It's all very good him being dead, but what many people don't know is that there was also a 2nd in command just as powerful as Bin larden. All what will happen now is either the Taliban are going to get there vengance back and bomb America (possibly again) or even maybe England, who is to say what the Al Qaeda will do? Then what will happen, I mean it's not like the country is already in trouble....

thing is that Bin larden is dead but... The followers on the other hand aren't, they are just going to be so mad and so annoyed, there's going to be even more suicide bombings and terrorist attacks.

(my thoughts any way)

I heard this at school today; didn't hear it on the news as apparently it was a 'breaking news story' at like 1 am.

I think he's dead and they aren't lying; I suspect they haven't released any death photos of him because they might have tortured him for information...and they don't want the public to see his mutilated corpse now. I also heard they're dumping his body into the sea so the Taliban won't worship is grave or something.

I don't think they would have lied that they killed/captured him; if they had, Osama would have released a video already...he wouldn't want his supporters thinking he's dead.